Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's snowing here! :roll1:

(Not quite sure how to get to work tomorrow, but I'm happy it snows :fisch:)

Here too ;D Don't know if I should be happy or sad, I love snow, but I'm going to drive on wednesday and then I don't want snow :aah:

Buy them off me:mf_rosetinted:

How much do they cost? :mf_rosetinted:

Should I send some snow your way too? :teehee:

Yes please:teehee:

Here too ;D Don't know if I should be happy or sad, I love snow, but I'm going to drive on wednesday and then I don't want snow :aah:

How much do they cost? :mf_rosetinted:

Depends on how many you are wanting,cos £50 each:mf_rosetinted::aah:

So I was just on Omegle. And I've been on there more lately partially because of RPing, and partially because of this guy I always run into there. He's so creepy. Like, potential killer creepy, but in a mysteriously harmless way. It's fascinating how he works. I'm rambling, aren't I.

So I was just on Omegle. And I've been on there more lately partially because of RPing' date=' and partially because of this guy I always run into there. He's so creepy. Like, potential killer creepy, but in a mysteriously harmless way. It's fascinating how he works. I'm rambling, aren't I.[/quote']

What did he say?

Weeeeee detention was..... Fun.

What did he say?

Weeeeee detention was..... Fun.

Well it's less about what he said and more about how he works. He's absolutely clever and mystifying. I keep running into him.. Anyways. He uses the books tag to attract people who write full sentences though he doesn't read much. He always starts a conversation with the exact same introduction, and same types of questions. He asks a lot. His tone sounds well educated and he's witty and mysterious. I'm obsessed with him to a point. It's like a little shimmer of light to get to talk to him, it's magic if that makes sense. I probably just sound insane because you haven't experienced it yourself. :aah:

Wow, I'd bet so. :mf_rosetinted: I've never been to detention. :naughty:

Well it's less about what he said and more about how he works. He's absolutely clever and mystifying. I keep running into him.. Anyways. He uses the books tag to attract people who write full sentences though he doesn't read much. He always starts a conversation with the exact same introduction' date=' and same types of questions. He asks a lot. His tone sounds well educated and he's witty and mysterious. I'm obsessed with him to a point. It's like a little shimmer of light to get to talk to him, it's magic if that makes sense. I probably just sound insane because you haven't experienced it yourself. :aah:

Wow, I'd bet so. :mf_rosetinted: I've never been to detention. :naughty:[/quote']

What does he start off saying? Maybe ive come across him.

If I said this was y first time, Id be lying. I guess the world isn't ready for my wit yet.

What does he start off saying? Maybe ive come across him.

If I said this was y first time, Id be lying. I guess the world isn't ready for my wit yet.

He says:

Hello.

Then he asks if you're a boy or a girl, and Ofc you answer because hey, it's Omegle. But the thing is if you ask him back he says "I'm of the male variety." and I always recognize him by that. Seriously, I love the mystery surrounding him. It makes my day so interesting. And he pushes you for honesty because why the hell not, and ideojkmgsdsroshfj.

Wit? SASS

He says:

Hello.

Then he asks if you're a boy or a girl' date=' and Ofc you answer because hey, it's Omegle. But the thing is if you ask him back he says "I'm of the male variety." and I always recognize him by that. Seriously, I love the mystery surrounding him. It makes my day so interesting. And he pushes you for honesty because why the hell not, and ideojkmgsdsroshfj.

Wit? [i']SASS[/i]

Rings a bell, but it could be an impersonator. I love people on Omegle. XD

That's true! I still laugh at myself fr that time you said everyone does Popular, as I said, "Everyone does your mom, and I'm not complaining." Super proud of that one.

Rings a bell, but it could be an impersonator. I love people on Omegle. XD

That's true! I still laugh at myself fr that time you said everyone does Popular, as I said, "Everyone does your mom, and I'm not complaining." Super proud of that one.

I used to hate it because it seemed random and asl and weird. But then I slowly discovered the most amazing tags to be on. My favorites are the fandom tags and the books tag and the tumblr tag. <3 :naughty:

Not gonna lie, I laughed pretty hard at that one. Your mom jokes: YOU'RE DOING IT RIGHT. :teehee:

I used to hate it because it seemed random and asl and weird. But then I slowly discovered the most amazing tags to be on. My favorites are the fandom tags and the books tag and the tumblr tag. <3 :naughty:

Not gonna lie' date=' I laughed pretty hard at that one. Your mom jokes: YOU'RE DOING IT RIGHT. :teehee:[/quote']

I luh luh loooooove the Tumblr tag. I found my 2 Tumblr good friends there.

I'm a sucker for a good your mom joke. Sorry if my punctuation sucks. I'm trying not to smudge my NailPolish.

I luh luh loooooove the Tumblr tag. I found my 2 Tumblr good friends there.

I'm a sucker for a good your mom joke. Sorry if my punctuation sucks. I'm trying not to smudge my NailPolish.

Funny, because none of my tumblr friends have actually been through the tumblr tag! XD it's been either the book tag or the Sherlock tag. :roftl:

Same here. And it's kewl. Punctuation can sit on the back burner until your nails dry. :naughty:

Funny' date=' because none of my tumblr friends have actually been through the tumblr tag! XD it's been either the book tag or the Sherlock tag. :roftl:

Same here. And it's kewl. Punctuation can sit on the back burner until your nails dry. :naughty:[/quote']

You'll be surprised what you can find with the right wordings

Good.

Whatever You Like- Anya Marina. This chicks voice and these lyrics are like pure ear sex for me like. I have no clue why. Just AJXNSNCNSNXKDJC.

You'll be surprised what you can find with the right wordings

Good.

Whatever You Like- Anya Marina. This chicks voice and these lyrics are like pure ear sex for me like. I have no clue why. Just AJXNSNCNSNXKDJC.

I'm frequently surprised. And constantly confused. :teehee: :33

I'll have to listen to it! I'm slightly scared of waking my dad up though. :aah:

I'm frequently surprised. And constantly confused. :teehee: :33

I'll have to listen to it! I'm slightly scared of waking my dad up though. :aah:

It's so awkward sometimes!!!

Yeah! If you can't listen now, ill remind you later. I don't know if you would adore it as much as me, but it's worth a shot.

It's so awkward sometimes!!!

Yeah! If you can't listen now, ill remind you later. I don't know if you would adore it as much as me, but it's worth a shot.

I half way like awkward. It's cute. c:

Yeah, remind me! We have a similar taste in music so I might enjoy it :wink2:

I half way like awkward. It's cute. c:

Yeah' date=' remind me! We have a similar taste in music so I might enjoy it :wink2:[/quote']

I suppose, but I would pick a comfortable conversation over an awkward one any day. XD

Maybe. But this is an acoustic, fecking gorgeous cover of a t.i. song. XD Like, this chicks voice is slanxnamxnsncndnc.

I suppose, but I would pick a comfortable conversation over an awkward one any day. XD

Maybe. But this is an acoustic, fecking gorgeous cover of a t.i. song. XD Like, this chicks voice is slanxnamxnsncndnc.

I don't know. Sometimes the awkward ones end up being really worth it.

In that case, if you forget to remind me I'll show up at your house with a machete. XD

I don't know. Sometimes the awkward ones end up being really worth it.

In that case' date=' if you forget to remind me I'll show up at your house with a machete. XD[/quote']

I've never had an awkward conversation that ever worked out, except for when Blanca and I met each other. XD

Ill remind you!! For sure!! Ill be listening to it on repeat.

Every fecking time I listen to A Drop In The Ocean a cry. Every. Time. Even when I tell myself not to, when he gets to the "if you don't love me, pretend." Part I'm a mess. If you do not know this Ron Pope man, please reevaluate your life.

I've never had an awkward conversation that ever worked out, except for when Blanca and I met each other. XD

Ill remind you!! For sure!! Ill be listening to it on repeat.

Every fecking time I listen to A Drop In The Ocean a cry. Every. Time. Even when I tell myself not to, when he gets to the "if you don't love me, pretend." Part I'm a mess. If you do not know this Ron Pope man, please reevaluate your life.

I just enjoy the awkward. It doesn't set high expectations of itself. :naughty:

:D yay!

Micah ur such a hipstah

I just enjoy the awkward. It doesn't set high expectations of itself. :naughty:

:D yay!

Micah ur such a hipstah

*serenades everyone with acoustic cover of a midnight sex song*

*immediantly switches to heartfelt love song*

*changes to watching pewdiepie videos, because he's one hilarious motherf*cker*

*serenades everyone with acoustic cover of a midnight sex song*

*immediantly switches to heartfelt love song*

*changes to watching pewdiepie videos, because he's one hilarious motherf*cker*

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, pewdiepie is such a good youtuber. Like, he's so nice I just wanna hug him and go AWWW you know? :aah:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww' date=' pewdiepie is such a good youtuber. Like, he's so nice I just wanna hug him and go AWWW you know? :aah:[/quote']

He's freaking fuuuunnnnneeeehhhh. Totally adorable.