Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

Well by that standard I might have the best music taste in the world :mikacool::naughty:

see? it's not that hard. i can't see why there are so many people with the worse taste in music >.<

I'm alright now. I thought I was having contractions' date=' but ended up being false. Just from something I ate, apparently. All better now. :wink2: Plus, one of my mother's friends might be having her baby soon! Yeeee![/quote']

:shocked: are u pregnant? is Mika's ? xD

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

see? it's not that hard. i can't see why there are so many people with the worse taste in music >.<

Mmmmm. 20 weeks on Tuesday. Wasn't planned, but hey. Gotta take what is handed to you. I wish!:aah: He'd be a million times better than the guy I was with you.

I won't, but I'm not expecting anything terrible. :wink2:

True. There are some characters that are just MEANT to be disliked. They just... Work.

:naughty:

Those characters work for the moments when you get to see their weak side.

Eh, people enjoy what they enjoy I guess :dunno: I really don't know what sort of appeal people see in nicki minaj or Justin Bieber or whoever though. :aah:

Those characters work for the moments when you get to see their weak side.

Eh' date=' people enjoy what they enjoy I guess :dunno: I really don't know what sort of appeal people see in nicki minaj or Justin Bieber or whoever though. :aah:[/quote']

They're perfect for feels. Everyone loves to see them ooz. Love to see them feel.

They're perfect for feels. Everyone loves to see them ooz. Love to see them feel.

It's almost formulaic. Well not even "almost". I really want original characters sometimes. Don't know if because humankind works predictably or writers are just lazy.

It's almost formulaic. Well not even "almost". I really want original characters sometimes. Don't know if because humankind works predictably or writers are just lazy.

Maybe you should go into stage writing. :das: It would certainly make for interesting pieces!

Mmmmm. 20 weeks on Tuesday. Wasn't planned, but hey. Gotta take what is handed to you. I wish!:aah: He'd be a million times better than the guy I was with you.

aawwe congratulations!! :hug::yay: it may not be planned, but becoming mother is one of the mos beautiful things that a women can experiment. I'm not a mother :aah: but i know cuz my best friend is, and she's so happy and filled with love cuz of her baby boy :mikalove:and i'm sorry that "the guy you were with" isn't as good as Mika .. ok, that's impossible to any man on earth ahaha but at least your baby will listen to good music :thumb_yello:

aawwe congratulations!! :hug::yay: it may not be planned, but becoming mother is one of the mos beautiful things that a women can experiment. I'm not a mother :aah: but i know cuz my best friend is, and she's so happy and filled with love cuz of her baby boy :mikalove:and i'm sorry that "the guy you were with" isn't as good as Mika .. ok, that's impossible to any man on earth ahaha but at least your baby will listen to good music :thumb_yello:

Thank you.:hug: It certainly is an experience. :aah: Im happy for your friend! I'm having a girl. :) How old is her son?Its alright. It wasn't really expected to work out. We were never really a "couple". Its complicated. :aah: She's actually going to another family after she's born (Im barely 17), but I jst know she's going to have an excellent life. :)

Eh' date=' people enjoy what they enjoy I guess :dunno: I really don't know what sort of appeal people see in nicki minaj or Justin Bieber or whoever though. :aah:[/quote']

believe me when i say that Nicki Minaj 's listeners are not so bad as the specimens i see/hear pass by my window :hypo: even considering that i'm not exaclty normal :hypo:

:naughty: i'm not pretending to be mean with those people calling them specimens :naughty: it's just that at least here in my country, people with bad tastes on music are not used to use earphones and they just play their music out loud though the speakers of their smarphones, and every inocent victim who's near can listen to them :hypo:

aaaaand :D good night. i must stop procrastinating :aah: byee

I would love to work into some of that. However' date=' I am frightened of choosing a profession.[/quote']

That would be an amazing career! I would love to be a musician, but I think a novelist would be my second choice. Then a psychologist. I think you would be good at a multitude of things in a multitude of different fields. I'm excited to see what you end up doing in the future.

believe me when i say that Nicki Minaj 's listeners are not so bad as the specimens i see/hear pass by my window :hypo: even considering that i'm not exaclty normal :hypo:

:naughty: i'm not pretending to be mean with those people calling them specimens :naughty: it's just that at least here in my country, people with bad tastes on music are not used to use earphones and they just play their music out loud though the speakers of their smarphones, and every inocent victim who's near can listen to them :hypo:

aaaaand :D good night. i must stop procrastinating :aah: byee

Oh I know just what you mean. We have some people like that here... It's terrible. :mikacool: night! :huglove:

That would be an amazing career! I would love to be a musician, but I think a novelist would be my second choice. Then a psychologist. I think you would be good at a multitude of things in a multitude of different fields. I'm excited to see what you end up doing in the future.

I just have issues deciding. Maybe one day I'll know what I want to do.. Hopefully.

Oh I know just what you mean. We have some people like that here... It's terrible. :mikacool: night! :huglove:

I just have issues deciding. Maybe one day I'll know what I want to do.. Hopefully.

Ill bet it will all fall into place someday. Someday. You don't have to choose now. :)

Thank you.:hug: It certainly is an experience. :aah: Im happy for your friend! I'm having a girl. :) How old is her son?Its alright. It wasn't really expected to work out. We were never really a "couple". Its complicated. :aah: She's actually going to another family after she's born (Im barely 17), but I jst know she's going to have an excellent life. :)

My friend's son it's just 3 weeks :mikalove: and my friend is 25 :) she hasn't finished her undergraduate studies yet tho, and yes, the baby wasn't planned either, but i'm quiet cuz her boyfriend loves her and well he's almost a doctor xD ... btw, i'm an awful friend :doh: the last time i saw her was when she had her baby. gotta visit her soon .. but i'm not good with babies :shocked: i can't understand them until they're like 6 years old :shocked: and i'm too afraid to hold the baby boy in my arms cuz i've never do it before and i'm afraid of breaking him :shocked:

well, too many things in life are complicated i guess :) too many >.< I'm glad to hear that your baby'll have an excelent life ^^ anyways, i think you won't really know if it'll be an excelent life for her until you know that she likes her life :) however, do you plan to be part of her life? i hope so, otherwhise, who will introduce her our MIKA D:

sdfvosfgvlaibl i was just talking about stop procrastinating.

good night! :bye:

My friend's son it's just 3 weeks :mikalove: and my friend is 25 :) she hasn't finished her undergraduate studies yet tho, and yes, the baby wasn't planned either, but i'm quiet cuz her boyfriend loves her and well he's almost a doctor xD ... btw, i'm an awful friend :doh: the last time i saw her was when she had her baby. gotta visit her soon .. but i'm not good with babies :shocked: i can't understand them until they're like 6 years old :shocked: and i'm too afraid to hold the baby boy in my arms cuz i've never do it before and i'm afraid of breaking him :shocked:

well, too many things in life are complicated i guess :) too many >.< I'm glad to hear that your baby'll have an excelent life ^^ anyways, i think you won't really know if it'll be an excelent life for her until you know that she likes her life :) however, do you plan to be part of her life? i hope so, otherwhise, who will introduce her our MIKA D:

sdfvosfgvlaibl i was just talking about stop procrastinating.

good night! :bye:

Awwwww!!! That's so sweet! It's so good to hear people making the best of any situation. Lots of people are nervous with babies. It's an understandable thing. XD Im not too bad with them, but I'm just too young, you know? Life is life, I suppose. If my life includes blessing another family with a child, then so be it. :) I don't really plan on taking a very major role in her life, as that's the agency's policy, but perhaps she will discover Mika anyways! Perhaps ill drop a line. XD

Okay! Night night!!Xx

Yeah' date=' sure. I'm extremely indecisive, anyway. Kdjfkdjdomsmdmsks. My thoughts are turning to mush[/quote']

Maybe think about just playing around for a while. Like, I want to work at VooDoo Doughnuts before I'm 30. That place looks bomb freakig diggity. Don't worry! Just have fun! Life is short!

I would love to work into some of that. However' date=' I am frightened of choosing a profession.[/quote']

ok, i know i already sayd goodbye two times but dafkhdbzkuhbaerkuab

i'm a biomedical engineer :)ok, almost, i must finish my thesis first

until i was 18 i wanted to be a sound engineer, but my dream has always be to be a singer. i quit on wishing to become a sound engineer cuz, blah, reasons; i applied to several engineers on the best university of my town, and i was accepted on biomedical engineer. now i love it, i guess that it choosed me cuz i didn't even knew what biomedical means when i applied to :aah:

anyways, one of my proffesors always tells me that undergraduate studies are not enough for making a good proffesional. you must do other things, out of the university. then, he congratulated me when i told him that i perfomed as Sally on a musical based on The Nightmare Before Christmas [my fav movie] .. the point is, you must like your profession, but that doesn't mean that you must quit doing everything u like ;)

aaand i'm afraid that if i say goodnight again, i'll be here till the morning :naughty:

Maybe think about just playing around for a while. Like, I want to work at VooDoo Doughnuts before I'm 30. That place looks bomb freakig diggity. Don't worry! Just have fun! Life is short!

VooDoo Donuts? Don't know what it is but judging by the name that place is so jokes. .-.

ok, i know i already sayd goodbye two times but dafkhdbzkuhbaerkuab

i'm a biomedical engineer :)ok, almost, i must finish my thesis first

until i was 18 i wanted to be a sound engineer, but my dream has always be to be a singer. i quit on wishing to become a sound engineer cuz, blah, reasons; i applied to several engineers on the best university of my town, and i was accepted on biomedical engineer. now i love it, i guess that it choosed me cuz i didn't even knew what biomedical means when i applied to :aah:

anyways, one of my proffesors always tells me that undergraduate studies are not enough for making a good proffesional. you must do other things, out of the university. then, he congratulated me when i told him that i perfomed as Sally on a musical based on The Nightmare Before Christmas [my fav movie] .. the point is, you must like your profession, but that doesn't mean that you must quit doing everything u like ;)

aaand i'm afraid that if i say goodnight again, i'll be here till the morning :naughty:

Oh my gawd. Nightmare Before Christmas. That movie is so perfect.