Everyone in the world thread!

areyouG

Hi guys!

On behalf of the few Filipinos who love Mika, but can't show it enough, because believe it or not, we don't have much of his albums on sale in our country, nor has he gone here before, I'd like to ask help from you guys how to let my country be aware of MIKA and bring his music here. But I don't know where to get started.

Do you have any tips for me if I and some of my friends who are all so crazy about him, get started on how to spread his music here?

Can you share some of your experiences on how and when Mika went viral in your country?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a lot of fans have set up websites dedicated to Mika in their own countries, so maybe they will be able to help you set up one in the Philippines.

Mika has an account on Twitter, @mikasounds, and does occasionally reply to fans. He also has an account on Facebook, and his own website http://www.mikasounds.com.

You could include links to these on your own site (and maybe a link to the MFC :wink2:).

Other than that I can only suggest contacting radio and TV stations requesting that they play Mika songs.

thank you for the replies! I hope I learn a lot more! I'll try to do these when I find the resources and the people! I need all the help I can get. :D Also, I play Mika's music loud here, but only near my house, so it's kind of limited. I can't reproduce it or anything, I'll just have to make do with my albums. D: Most of the people here can't afford it though. :((