Ewan McGregor

ne_mfc

Guys, I have such a crush on Ewan Mcgregor. You know him, right ??? :blush-anim-cl: The last movie I saw with him was "the impossible"

5yf5xkm5k63a5m65.jpgtumblr_m9rtrdojSf1rs1ef6o1_500.jpgEwan-by-John-Russo-ewan-mcgregor-22509949-529-603.png

He's one of my biggest crushes, (after MIKA, of course):mikalove:

Anyone ?? :teehee:

I dont know if there is already a post about him :wink2:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is gorgeous, isnt he? :teehee:

But more importantly he's an excellent actor. One of my fave films ever is Trainspotting. Also i think he was great in Velvet Goldmine, Down With Love, Moulin Rogue, Emma. I havent seen any of his more recent movies because i dont actually watch too many movies, oops my bad :aah: got any recommendations?

I love Trainspotting and Down with Love especially. I think the most recent movie I've seen is I Love You Phillip Morris. It's a great movie but more of a Jim Carrey flick than Ewan McGregor.

The first time I went to see Mika in London Ewan was playing Iago in a small production of Othello (like 500 seats in the theatre small :shocked:) and I wanted to go so badly. Of course tickets were long sold out and they were about £1500 on Tickethub or something crazy so another MFCer and I decided to queue up on the day since they would release maybe 10 tickets to the public before each performance.

Anyway I underestimated how time consuming all the Mika nonsense would be and it never happened. I barely had time to sleep muchless go to a play. :aah:

I also had a near miss with him in Toronto as he was filming a movie here and I came across the set. I was late for my train so I didn't have time to wait around and see what was happening but a colleague told me the next day that she and her daughter were there and got a chance to see him.

Anyway I love him. If I ever get the chance to see him in a play again Mika is going to have to take a back seat this time, sorry. :naughty:

The last movie I saw was “The Impossible”. It’s based on a true story of a family that spent their Christmas in khao-lak, when the tsunami happened. It’s a great movie, but the big role is Naomi Watt’s. But you should see it.

I love “Moulin Rouge”, “The Island” is very good too. It’s about a company that creates clones, but they (supposedly) shouldn’t think about what happens outside the place they are. But one of them (Ewan’s character) starts to question everything around him. It’s a nice movie too .

“Angels and Demons” . Totally love it . I think it was the first movie I saw that he’s in. It’s about church/religion and science. The big role is Tom Hanks’.

“Beginners” is a romantic comedy/drama movie. You should see it too. It’s not a great great movie but it has some funny parts.

:thumb_yello:

Guys, I just remembered about another movie. It's called "Perfect Sense". It's quite dramatic. The story is about people loosing their senses, one at the time, and they end up with almost any sense. It's an interesting film too, but it has some brutal parts. Search on about it, for more detailed informations :pinkbow:

• 2 years later...