• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we haven't even studied it so I have no idea what that is :roftl: I'll do something, that's okay :naughty:

yeah because we are legendary ourselves :mikacool::naughty:

ooh must have been cool!

:lmfao: Dunno who doesn't like him but he's a fine horse anyway :mikacool::aah:

How are you supposed to take an exam on it if you haven't studied it? :aah::aah::aah:

Ohh yeah. We're so awesome that Superman has our names on the inside of his underwear. I have no clue where I was going with that one, but whateverrrrr

Ooooooooooooooohhhhh boy. I'm sure she did. :aah: I'm happy you heard from her. I miss her so so so much! I hope she stops in here some time!

I hope so too! She's the sweetest. :pinkbow: Maybe if she's online on FB sometime I'll tell her to come by, I'm sure she misses you too!

I hope so too! She's the sweetest. :pinkbow: Maybe if she's online on FB sometime I'll tell her to come by' date=' I'm sure she misses you too![/quote']

She totally is! Yes, if you see her, you must have her come!

Ah, I must admit that I miss the days that we were all always here all the time.

Yes. We were on an excursion and I was on his back all the time :lmfao:

:das: :das: :das: Ohhhhh, Mary. Stealing my man?!

She totally is! Yes, if you see her, you must have her come!

Ah, I must admit that I miss the days that we were all always here all the time.

It's a promise!

I do too. It could be reality again, isn't that a tempting thought? Ahh I'm so manipulative. :naughty: Actually, I'm surprised at how much this has lifted my spirits! I thought that I was just wishful thinking and tricking myself into thinking I would feel less ew if I came back on here, but here we are and I feel less ew already. I should trust myself more.

How are you supposed to take an exam on it if you haven't studied it? :aah::aah::aah:

Ohh yeah. We're so awesome that Superman has our names on the inside of his underwear. I have no clue where I was going with that one' date=' but whateverrrrr[/color']

დონ'ტ კნოწ. წას გონნა სტუდყ იტ ნეხტ ყეარ ტჰინკა ნდ ნოწ ჰავე ტო....daaamn. I forgot again to change language font :doh::roftl:

was gonna study that subject next year and now I have exams in all the subjects I was gonna have the next year :aah:

:lmfao: sure he does :naughty:

I'm not stealing him don't worry, he was just a horse,..or donkey,call as you want. :naughty: here's da pic I love :roftl:https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/375685_524237490947451_955466755_n.jpg

დონ'ტ კნოწ. წას გონნა სტუდყ იტ ნეხტ ყეარ ტჰინკა ნდ ნოწ ჰავე ტო....daaamn. I forgot again to change language font :doh::roftl:

was gonna study that subject next year and now I have exams in all the subjects I was gonna have the next year :aah:

I'm not stealing him don't worry, he was just a horse,..or donkey,call as you want. :naughty: here's da pic I love :roftl:https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/375685_524237490947451_955466755_n.jpg

ჰაჰაჰა ველლ იტს ოქქაy, სინცე ი ათ ლეასთ ქინდა რემემბერ ჰოვ თჰის ალფჰაბეთ გოეს :დ

It's true! I saw for myself. :mf_rosetinted:

It's a promise!

I do too. It could be reality again' date=' isn't that a tempting thought? Ahh I'm so manipulative. :naughty: Actually, I'm surprised at how much this has lifted my spirits! I thought that I was just wishful thinking and tricking myself into thinking I would feel less ew if I came back on here, but here we are and I feel less ew already. I should trust myself more.[/quote']

I'm happy it made you feel better! It feels almost eery to be back here! Like I'm resurrecting a ghost or something.

Oooooooooh myyyy goooshhhhhhhhhhh That's so cute! How long have you guys known each other?

ჰაჰაჰა ველლ იტს ოქქაy' date=' სინცე ი ათ ლეასთ ქინდა რემემბერ ჰოვ თჰის ალფჰაბეთ გოეს :დ

It's true! I saw for myself. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

wow ი დიდნ'თ თჰინკ იუ'დ სთილლ რემემბერ თჰის :naughty:

გუდ სთუდენთ :mf_rosetinted:

you haven't said you had seen superman's underwear :mf_rosetinted::aah:

I'm happy it made you feel better! It feels almost eery to be back here! Like I'm resurrecting a ghost or something.

Oooooooooh myyyy goooshhhhhhhhhhh That's so cute! How long have you guys known each other?

A bad ghost, or a friendly ghost? :mikacool:

from the first grade. like.. we were 6 then :aah: and now we've finished 11th grade :teehee:but he's not a boyfriend or anything of course :roftl:

A bad ghost' date=' or a friendly ghost? :mikacool:[/quote']

We'll have to see about that one.:mf_rosetinted:

from the first grade. like.. we were 6 then :aah: and now we've finished 11th grade :teehee:but he's not a boyfriend or anything of course :roftl:

Awww! That's so cute! Friends like that are the best! They'll be with you forever! :D

No worries! I didn't think so! :thumb_yello:

Awww! That's so cute! Friends like that are the best! They'll be with you forever! :D

yeah I know and now he says he's gonna move to another school maybe so we're all telling him NOT TO MOVE :aah: we'll tell the school head not to give him his documents and not let him move :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

yeah I know and now he says he's gonna move to another school maybe so we're all telling him NOT TO MOVE :aah: we'll tell the school head not to give him his documents and not let him move :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Awwww, why is he moving schools? :(

Awwww, why is he moving schools? :(

because our school isn't really the best becaus eof some reasons..and so on but still. we won't let him move :aah:

oh and btw here's us if you wanna see at russian lesson a few weeks ago :roftl:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPfgqWOQWuk drawing on each others hands :doh::aah:

edit: that's not me at the beginning :naughty:

wow ი დიდნ'თ თჰინკ იუ'დ სთილლ რემემბერ თჰის :naughty:

გუდ სთუდენთ :mf_rosetinted:

you haven't said you had seen superman's underwear :mf_rosetinted::aah:

ნაჰ, ი'მ ა რეალლy ბად სთუდენთ, ი ჯუსთ ჰავე ა გოოდ მემორy ფორ უსელესს თჰინგს. :mikacool:

Oops, I must have forgot to mention. :teehee::mf_rosetinted:

We'll have to see about that one.:mf_rosetinted:

Let's hope it's a... happy phantom. tumblr_ljv1ikq00K1qg870qo1_400.gif

ნაჰ' date=' ი'მ ა რეალლy ბად სთუდენთ, ი ჯუსთ ჰავე ა გოოდ მემორy ფორ უსელესს თჰინგს. :mikacool:

[/quote']

:lmfao: :lmfao: სამე ჰერე. აი ალვაყს რემემბერ უსელესს სტუფფ ბუტ პჰყსიცს ცან'ტ ბე რემემბერედ ინ მყ ბრაინ :doh:

Here is the link to the pictures of my family and I being tourists in Seattle, Washington. Weirdos, to say the least.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1099

YOUR FAMILY IS THE FREAKING CUTEST OKAY

:lmfao: :lmfao: სამე ჰერე. აი ალვაყს რემემბერ უსელესს სტუფფ ბუტ პჰყსიცს ცან'ტ ბე რემემბერედ ინ მყ ბრაინ :doh:

ველლ ათ ლეასთ იფ yოუ ქნოვ უსელესს სთუფფ ფეოფლე მიღთ თჰინქ yოუ'რე ინთერესთინგ. ფჰyსიცს ის ბოოოოოოოოოორიიიიიიიიიინგგგგგგგგგგგგგგ. *შოოც თჰე ვალლ* :naughty::naughty:

I'm lying rn, I actually love physics. Just don't tell the cool kids. ;u;

because our school isn't really the best becaus eof some reasons..and so on but still. we won't let him move :aah:

oh and btw here's us if you wanna see at russian lesson a few weeks ago :roftl:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPfgqWOQWuk drawing on each others hands :doh::aah:

edit: that's not me at the beginning :naughty:

You guys were just randomly taking a video in class? :aah:

Your school looks very homey, actually!! Mine looks like a hospital.

ნაჰ' date=' ი'მ ა რეალლy ბად სთუდენთ, ი ჯუსთ ჰავე ა გოოდ მემორy ფორ უსელესს თჰინგს. :mikacool:

Let's hope it's a... happy phantom. [img']http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljv1ikq00K1qg870qo1_400.gif[/img]

I see what you did there. :mikacool:

ველლ ათ ლეასთ იფ yოუ ქნოვ უსელესს სთუფფ ფეოფლე მიღთ თჰინქ yოუ'რე ინთერესთინგ. ფჰyსიცს ის ბოოოოოოოოოორიიიიიიიიიინგგგგგგგგგგგგგგ. *შოოც თჰე ვალლ* :naughty::naughty:

I'm lying rn' date=' I actually love physics. Just don't tell the cool kids. ;u; [/color']

and i'm ****ing lazy to remember all those useless formulas :mf_rosetinted:

*შოოტს პჰყსიცს* :mikacool:

I'm lying rn' date=' I actually love physics. Just don't tell the cool kids. ;u; [/color']

Awww, bby. If you only knew. :aah:

yes, but not only a video but also having a 'pen war', you should have seen that 2floor house on my arm with windows and balcony and stuff :doh: it was so fun though :roftl:

oh yes I know those vids of your school it really seeems to be huge :blink: ours is like a home compared to yours :aah:

I see what you did there. :mikacool:

I like to pretend I'm clever. :3

and i'm ****ing lazy to remember all those useless formulas :mf_rosetinted:

*შოოტს პჰყსიცს* :mikacool:

Write them on your arm in invisible ink. :mikacool: xD

Awww, bby. If you only knew. :aah:

Ahh, but I already know everything. c: