• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, but not only a video but also having a 'pen war', you should have seen that 2floor house on my arm with windows and balcony and stuff :doh: it was so fun though :roftl:

oh yes I know those vids of your school it really seeems to be huge :blink: ours is like a home compared to yours :aah:

Seems very..... Interesting. :aah: You guys take your pen wars seriously!! :aah:

Yeah! I wish I went to a school more like that. I hate mine. It needs more dark wood. :aah:

I like to pretend I'm clever. :3

Write them on your arm in invisible ink. :mikacool: xD

Ahh' date=' but I already know everything. c:[/quote']

Ohhh, but you are!!!

Honey, even I don't know everything.

Seems very..... Interesting. :aah: You guys take your pen wars seriously!! :aah:

Yeah! I wish I went to a school more like that. I hate mine. It needs more dark wood. :aah:

Ohhh, but you are!!!

Honey, even I don't know everything.

Yeah right. xD

That seems a bit of a paradox. If you don't know everything, how are you to know whether you actually do know all there is to know or not? :aah:

Yeah right. xD

That seems a bit of a paradox. If you don't know everything' date=' how are you to know whether you actually do know all there is to know or not? :aah:[/quote']

You aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare!

It's 1:30am. Don't test me, woman. :mf_rosetinted:

Go buy an invisible ink. :mikacool:

where can i buy it :mikacool:I need to borrow some from mfc :naughty:

yeah :roftl: then we move to notebook wars too :naughty:

those are from the other day xD

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o719/Stardust_inyoureyes/Photo7555_zpsdd0d9c1b.jpg

aaand my math notebook :mf_rosetinted:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/988908_521639501207250_1978933983_n.jpg

(those writings say 'Tato you're my hero' and other one 'love you infinitely my tato' ) :roftl: well you'll guess it's all by him :naughty:

edit: you can move to our school :das:

I steal most of my jokes from my dad or the internet. :wink2:

It's 4:30am here. Your argument has just been rendered invalid. *fistpump*

Yes, but... Well............ Yeah, I have nothing.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o719/Stardust_inyoureyes/Photo7555_zpsdd0d9c1b.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/988908_521639501207250_1978933983_n.jpg

(those writings say 'Tato you're my hero' and other one 'love you infinitely my tato' ) :roftl: well you'll guess it's all by him :naughty:

:aah: That's the best!! He's not what one may call 'modest', is he? :aah:

edit: you can move to our school :das:

I don't know :aah: try the internet. The internet has everything! Well, almost everything. It's only missing the things I want most. :naughty:

:aah: That's the best!! He's not what one may call 'modest', is he? :aah:

no, not at all modest to me :aah:

I don't know :aah: try the internet. The internet has everything! Well' date=' almost everything. It's only missing the things I want most. :naughty:[/color']

or maybe I just could remember them all :aah::naughty:

Ehehehehehheeh :itsok::teehee:

I feel like I'm spending this entire night being hungry and watching special effects makeup videos on Youtube. :aah:

Well, that's probably because you are. BuT THAT'S OKAY BECAUSE YOU ARE A YOUNG, CAREFREE BUTTERFLY

Well, that's probably because you are. BuT THAT'S OKAY BECAUSE YOU ARE A YOUNG, CAREFREE BUTTERFLY

Butterflies aren't young. Butterflies are adult caterpillars. :pinkbow: So what you've said is actually impossible. :pinkbow::lmfao:

sure :mikacool: don't even think for a minute that I'm not lazy :mikacool:

but there's no other way :naughty:

Well, do you happen to know anyone named Will? Because I've been told that where there's a Will, there's a way. :mf_rosetinted:

Butterflies aren't young. Butterflies are adult caterpillars. :pinkbow: So what you've said is actually impossible. :pinkbow::lmfao:

Well' date=' do you happen to know anyone named Will? Because I've been told that where there's a Will, there's a way. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Oh wow hey f*ck off.:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: ThEN BE AN OLD CATERPILLAR I DON'T CARE.

Well' date=' do you happen to know anyone named Will? Because I've been told that where there's a Will, there's a way. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

I don't :mf_rosetinted: but who cares about the exam mark *bitchplease* :naughty:

I'm off now people, gotta shower and later study something :aah::bye:

Oh wow hey f*ck off.:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: ThEN BE AN OLD CATERPILLAR I DON'T CARE.

...fine. :mf_rosetinted: but when I die, none of my worldly possessions go to you. :mf_rosetinted:lol jk my will leaves everything i own to you lol wouldn't that be gr9

...fine. :mf_rosetinted: but when I die' date=' none of my worldly possessions go to you. :mf_rosetinted:lol jk my will leaves everything i own to you lol wouldn't that be gr9

Whatever I'm going to live like a tree hugger who sells all of their dead friends' worldly possessions to buy a 2 seater bike and travel around the country because yolo.

Whatever I'm going to live like a tree hugger who sells all of their dead friends' worldly possessions to buy a 2 seater bike and travel around the country because yolo.

You would sell my worldly possessions? Do you realize that they consist of a hair straightener, a stuffed fish, a stuffed animal version of a Herpes microbe, my guitar that refuses to stay in tune, a bunch of underwear, and my rats? :aah:

You would sell my worldly possessions? Do you realize that they consist of a hair straightener' date=' a stuffed fish, a stuffed animal version of a Herpes microbe, my guitar that refuses to stay in tune, a bunch of underwear, and my rats? :aah:[/quote']

You know, I'm a bit torn on whether or not I even want to know why, but WHY do you posses a stuffed herpes microbe??

And yes. I still would sell all of your sh*t.:mikacool:

You know, I'm a bit torn on whether or not I even want to know why, but WHY do you posses a stuffed herpes microbe??

And yes. I still would sell all of your sh*t.:mikacool:

Because it's really. freaking. cute.

herpes.jpg

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, I'M OBSESSED WITH THOSE MICROBE PLUSHIES THEY'RE ADORBS ;w;

Good luck finding someone who'd buy it. :mikacool:

Because it's really. freaking. cute.

herpes.jpg

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND' date=' I'M OBSESSED WITH THOSE MICROBE PLUSHIES THEY'RE ADORBS ;w;

Good luck finding someone who'd buy it. :mikacool:[/quote']

Awww, that is pretty cute! It looks like a little sunshine. Too bad herpes is the opposite of sunshine. :aah:

I've seen a few, actually! They sell them at this weird store in a mall not too far from my town!!

Oh, don't you worry you pretty little head. I'll find someone. Our ratties could be friends!