That's true. Everyone would live impulsivly, and that would really start to suck after a while.

THEy WON'T BITE YOU IF YOU'RE SLOW. QuIT BEING A PUSSY.

Exactly my point!

Well, true. But my dad took one of them out the other day and she jumped out of his hand and he had to run around for 15 minutes to catch her. xD

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly my point!

Well' date=' true. But my dad took one of them out the other day and she jumped out of his hand and he had to run around for 15 minutes to catch her. xD[/quote']

That's nuts!! That actually happened at Petsmart when I went there. :aah: But we caught it right away. :aah: See! Aren't rats the best!!!

Because I had to spend my own money on them. And I don't think it was worth it.

It will be once you tame them down a bit!! Just get super creepy obsessed with them. It's great fun.

Noooooooo! I love them! I wouldn't return them for the world! The thing I regret is spending the money as opposed to waiting.

Waiting for what? An invitation?

Waiting for my dad to get a job and buy them with his money which he was supposed to do before he got fired. xD

Oooooooooh sh*t. I didn't know that. Yeah, that sucks. But yo, you can't tell me you don't get a little bit of a rush from buying something with your own money!! I think that would make it special!

Oooooooooh sh*t. I didn't know that. Yeah, that sucks. But yo, you can't tell me you don't get a little bit of a rush from buying something with your own money!! I think that would make it special!

It's the opposite. For a few days, I felt so guilty that I would break down in tears. Sounds dramatic because it is. I'm a drama queeennnn

It's the opposite. For a few days' date=' I felt so guilty that I would break down in tears. Sounds dramatic because it is. I'm a drama queeennnn[/quote']

No, no, no! I totally understand!! I always get that way around the holidays. I just feel like I don't, I don't know, deserve that much happiness or contentment. I understand that yours is different, but trust me. It's a very similar emotion.

No, no, no! I totally understand!! I always get that way around the holidays. I just feel like I don't, I don't know, deserve that much happiness or contentment. I understand that yours is different, but trust me. It's a very similar emotion.

At this point in time, I feel like I'm getting detached from my online friends if even a little, so spending money on something was like violating a contract with myself. I swore I wouldn't because it means the absolute world to me to be able to take my trip. It shows me where things are heading, and that's one of the main reasons why I'm taking my little break from internet dwelling.

At this point in time' date=' I feel like I'm getting detached from my online friends if even a little, so spending money on something was like violating a contract with myself. I swore I wouldn't because it means the absolute world to me to be able to take my trip. It shows me where things are heading, and that's one of the main reasons why I'm taking my little break from internet dwelling.[/quote']

Yes, but you also have to keep your immediate happiness in check. It wasn't a huge investment. You still have plenty of money left over!! Your trip will work out if you just keep your eye on the prize and push in that direction until it happens. Nothing can stop you if you stay focused! But you also need to make sure you are making yourself happy in the process.

Yes, but you also have to keep your immediate happiness in check. It wasn't a huge investment. You still have plenty of money left over!! Your trip will work out if you just keep your eye on the prize and push in that direction until it happens. Nothing can stop you if you stay focused! But you also need to make sure you are making yourself happy in the process.

I know. It just feels as though it was a final straw to let myself falter like that, and it opened my eyes to needing to figure things out on my own for awhile.

I know. It just feels as though it was a final straw to let myself falter like that' date=' and it opened my eyes to needing to figure things out on my own for awhile.[/quote']

Totally understandable! I mean, I'm not trying to stop you from leaving or anything! I think it's great that you want to straighten out for a bit! I just don'e want you to beat yourself up too bad over something petty.

Totally understandable! I mean, I'm not trying to stop you from leaving or anything! I think it's great that you want to straighten out for a bit! I just don'e want you to beat yourself up too bad over something petty.

It's more than just that, I don't know. But I'll figure it out! Hey, the sun is actually rising here, so I should go. Goodnight! Maybe I'll talk to you tomorrow. :*

It's more than just that' date=' I don't know. But I'll figure it out! Hey, the sun is actually rising here, so I should go. Goodnight! Maybe I'll talk to you tomorrow. :*[/quote']

Okay! I have to get up in like 3 hours, so I'll talk to you perhaps tomorrow! Xx Take care, love!

And how are you on this fine day? :das: :das:

I'd say fine night :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I'm okay but a bit tired of physics and still discussing some stuff of mika's birthday project:aah:

youuu?? :das:

I'd say fine night :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I'm okay but a bit tired of physics and still discussing some stuff of mika's birthday project:aah:

youuu?? :das:

Oh yeah, I forgot the whole time difference thing :aah:

I'm doing okay other than having just now woken up at 3:30 PM :naughty:Shh, I'm not supposed to be here either, I'm supposed to be taking a break from the internet. xD