• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well ****. :mf_rosetinted: I think in some years i'll get money and come there myself :naughty: oh I mean with your superpower :mf_rosetinted:

:mikacool: No, no, let me handle it. :mikacool: I'll make you cookies for good behavior. :mf_rosetinted:

Do you have enough of that for me, too? D: But attention, I'm heavy :mf_rosetinted:

how can you write down the sound a walrus makes?:teehee:

Of course I do! :naughty: My magic powers have no limits.

Hmm.. it's sort of like a NAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHFFFFF type thing. :aah::aah::aah:

Oh, I see, Mary and I are facing the same problem atm :mf_rosetinted:

Don't distress yourself, what's your rush? Waaaaaaaitttt. PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE YOU GUYS.

-.- Sometime you will wish you were 16 again :pinkbow: plus, you have friends and can lie in bed all day :mf_rosetinted:

sometimes maybe but NOW I wish I were 18 so I'd be able to come there D:

:mikacool: No' date=' no, let me handle it. :mikacool: I'll make you cookies for good behavior. :mf_rosetinted: [/quote']

yaaay cookieees :boing:yes I'm still hungry :mf_rosetinted:

Quite well thanks! :teehee:

:naughty: Don't worry' date=' I'll find the remote for you :mikacool: I know what you mean, for some reason I'm in an unusual good mood today :aah:[/quote']

Hahaha, yesterday it was a full moon, must be the reason.. my spiritual mum is always teaching me stuff :mf_rosetinted: Oooo and did you find it yet? :teehee: But oh, I now find that concert very entertaining, they're making such funny faces and I like these.. directors how they swing their arms :aah:

sometimes maybe but NOW I wish I were 18 so I'd be able to come there D:

yaaay cookieees :boing:yes I'm still hungry :mf_rosetinted:

Can I butt in and ask why you have to be 18? :aah:

I'll give you some now if you guess what flavor they are! ;D

Can I butt in and ask why you have to be 18? :aah:

I'll give you some now if you guess what flavor they are! ;D

because then I'd not be underage' date='wouldn't have school, exams and such ****, I'd not need parents permission anymore to go to Germany :naughty:

ummm chocolate? :mf_rosetinted:

about the Sweeney - right, I don't like it :mikacool:

edit:

[img']http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/joey-not-even-sorry.gif[/img]

:mikacool: No' date=' no, let me handle it. :mikacool: I'll make you cookies for good behavior. :mf_rosetinted:

Of course I do! :naughty: My magic powers have no limits.

Hmm.. it's sort of like a NAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHFFFFF type thing. :aah::aah::aah:

Don't distress yourself, what's your rush? Waaaaaaaitttt. PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE YOU GUYS.[/quote']

NAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHFFFFFF woohoo :teehee: my life's motto: NAAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHFFFF :pinkbow:

My rush is that I'm wasting my awesome youth in this cow's village (as they say in german) with a school full of IDIOTS :mf_rosetinted:

honestly, my only good friends are foreigners I WANT TO LEAVE THIS PLACE :aah:

Hahaha, yesterday it was a full moon, must be the reason.. my spiritual mum is always teaching me stuff :mf_rosetinted: Oooo and did you find it yet? :teehee: But oh, I now find that concert very entertaining, they're making such funny faces and I like these.. directors how they swing their arms :aah:

Ohhh, not JUST a full moon, a SUPER MOON Closer to the Earth than it's been in a long time. I have a picture of it. :naughty:

moooon.jpgmicah said I can pretend I took that one :mf_rosetinted:

Ahahaha I remember once I was playing in a concert where our director was insane... She made really interesting faces and jumped around.. and she wore a costume. :aah:

because then I'd not be underage,wouldn't have school, exams and such ****, I'd not need parents permission anymore to go to Germany :naughty:

edit:

joey-not-even-sorry.gif

*corrects you* permission to go to London. WE ARE DEFINETELY NOT GOING TO STAY HERE FOR LONG :mf_rosetinted:

Ohhh' date=' not JUST a full moon, a SUPER MOON Closer to the Earth than it's been in a long time. I have a picture of it. :naughty:

[img']http://s23.postimg.org/cd3xiz0i3/moooon.jpg[/img]micah said I can pretend I took that one :mf_rosetinted:

Ahahaha I remember once I was playing in a concert where our director was insane... She made really interesting faces and jumped around.. and she wore a costume. :aah:

OH it was a super moon? :teehee: I remember looking outside like WHY DID THEY PUT UP A STREET LIGHT THAT HIGH and then .. oh.. its the moon :aah:

Wow, that picture took my breath away :shocked:

SWEENEY TOOOOODDD WOOOOOOO TAKE ME I WILL WATCH IT OVER AND OVER WITH YOU :pinkbow:

bad mary doesn't like it anyways :shun:

OKAY. WE'LL WATCH IT TOGETHER AND SING ALONG AND BE AMAZING.

:shocked::blink: She doesn't? D:

because then I'd not be underage,wouldn't have school, exams and such ****, I'd not need parents permission anymore to go to Germany :naughty:

edit:

joey-not-even-sorry.gif

Oh, I guess you have a point. But having to wait just sucks. :aah:

NO. guess again! :teehee:

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy don't you liiiiikkkkeee itttttttt

NAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHFFFFFF woohoo :teehee: my life's motto: NAAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHFFFF :pinkbow:

My rush is that I'm wasting my awesome youth in this cow's village (as they say in german) with a school full of IDIOTS :mf_rosetinted:

honestly, my only good friends are foreigners I WANT TO LEAVE THIS PLACE :aah:

I wonder if it means anything in walrus language :mf_rosetinted:

I completely understand. I've been saving money to go to Serbia in forever, I was supposed to go this summer but my dad lost his job and can't pay for it :mikacool:

OH it was a super moon? :teehee: I remember looking outside like WHY DID THEY PUT UP A STREET LIGHT THAT HIGH and then .. oh.. its the moon :aah:

Wow, that picture took my breath away :shocked:

I couldn't really see it well from through my window, so Micah took the picture and sent it to me :naughty: It's beautiful!

*finally gets food*

Keep your clothes on, if possible :mf_rosetinted:

i'm trying to :mf_rosetinted:

*corrects you* permission to go to London. WE ARE DEFINETELY NOT GOING TO STAY HERE FOR LONG :mf_rosetinted:

yeah but there;s more chance to visit you than go to london :naughty:

Oh' date=' I guess you have a point. But having to wait just sucks. :aah:

I completely understand. I've been saving money to go to Serbia in forever, I was supposed to go this summer but my dad lost his job and can't pay for it :mikacool:[/quote']

Banana? strawberry? orange? pineapple? :mf_rosetinted:

I don't like musicals generally :naughty:

going to Xen? :das:

Oh' date=' I guess you have a point. But having to wait just sucks. :aah:

I completely understand. I've been saving money to go to Serbia in forever, I was supposed to go this summer but my dad lost his job and can't pay for it :mikacool:[/quote']

THERE WAS A BARBER AND HIS WIFE, AND SHE WAS BEAAAUTIFUUUL

She doesn't, I even made her watch it but she said she skipped the singing :sneaky2:

MARY Y U NO LIKE IT :tears:

Of course, it means: Hello I am a walrus, welcome to MFC and nice to meet you.

Oh (insert bad words here) that must be awful for you .. :/ It must cost so much money alone to pay the flight, YOU SAVED THAT UP? :shocked:

Wow, how all your efforts aren't rewarded.. D:

Don't worry, you will be able to go one day *pats*

*finally gets food*

i'm trying to :mf_rosetinted:

yeah but there;s more chance to visit you than go to london :naughty:

Banana? strawberry? orange? pineapple? :mf_rosetinted:

I don't like musicals generally :naughty:

going to Xen? :das:

Strawberry cookies? Really? :lmfao: No, it's chocolate and peanut butter :mikacool:

BUT SWEENEY IS COOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Ehehehehe yes c: Well, hopefully anyways. Someday. :mf_rosetinted:

I couldn't really see it well from through my window' date=' so Micah took the picture and sent it to me :naughty: It's beautiful![/quote']

Aww :aah: It scared me at first! Do you know that feeling when you walk past mirrors at night and they're just so freaking horrifying? D: