• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: Can I ask you what the DDR is? xD All I can think of is Dance Dance Revolution xD

DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION AHAHAHAHAHA i wish it was :aah:

You know about the Berlin wall?

Well germany was separated after world war II because the countries that won over germany couldnt umm.. get along properly and so one part was america's and the other 'belonged' to the russians and that russian part was the DDR, Deutsche Demokratische Republik, but it wasnt democratic at all :aah: and it was like, the american part had EVERYTHING they could travel and had everything they also had in the US and etc and in the russian part they werent allowed to go to the other side of germany and they were poor and.. am i drifting off? :aah:

Oh, in a french store I heard 'Origin Of Love' and I sang along and people thought I was weird and it was awesome :pinkbow:

:teehee:

I didn't sing along but did kinda go on about how it was good that was getting played here xD

I hope you feel better soon! ^^

thanks

or go to them saying,thank you for playing Mika in this store if you play him in here,I may consider coming in here more:teehee:

hahaha that's good commercial! :teehee: but that's true, i'd really enjoy more mika everywhere :aah: but usually i dont mind the music at all, its just there but when they play mika! !!! :aah:

hahaha that's good commercial! :teehee: but that's true, i'd really enjoy more mika everywhere :aah: but usually i dont mind the music at all, its just there but when they play mika! !!! :aah:

My shopping centre sometimes plays Mika but it is usually WAG or Grace Kelly :aah:

But just find it good how,I've heard Popular Song,Make You Happy and Origin of Love at different places,if Mika was to know this he might come back here:fisch:

Clara knows a LOT. :mf_rosetinted: I know more about Mary than ANYONE :naughty:

HAHAHA poor Mary is paying for my fun :teehee::huglove: thanks mary! dont worry, when youre bald, you also look good :pinkbow:

It didn't cost a lot for me, Mary paid for it with bits of her nails :mf_rosetinted: Mary is very popular.

I don't doubt it, you guys are great friends. :naughty:

Yeah, she'll look fine. Plus, she can get a really cool mohawk wig. :aah:

Ooh, that was nice of her :pinkbow::lmfao:

DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION AHAHAHAHAHA i wish it was :aah:

You know about the Berlin wall?

Well germany was separated after world war II because the countries that won over germany couldnt umm.. get along properly and so one part was america's and the other 'belonged' to the russians and that russian part was the DDR, Deutsche Demokratische Republik, but it wasnt democratic at all :aah: and it was like, the american part had EVERYTHING they could travel and had everything they also had in the US and etc and in the russian part they werent allowed to go to the other side of germany and they were poor and.. am i drifting off? :aah:

I think that covers my history lesson for.. hmm.. my entire life :'D

Seriously though, I knew a bit of that but not what it was called! I like learning about things like this, believe it or not. It's interesting!

I don't doubt it' date=' you guys are great friends. :naughty:

Yeah, she'll look fine. Plus, she can get a really cool mohawk wig. :aah:

Ooh, that was nice of her :pinkbow::lmfao:

I think that covers my history lesson for.. hmm.. my entire life :'D

Seriously though, I knew a bit of that but not what it was called! I like learning about things like this, believe it or not. It's interesting![/quote']

Hahaha for three years now! :naughty: It's weird to have never actually met your best friend :mf_rosetinted:

hahahaha, i can tell you more! :teehee: my mother told me lots of stuff bcz. thought it was interesting, plus we learned soo much about hitler and stuff, it was such a devastating topic and then we went to visit a KZ (you know the 'prisons' for jews and others where they were killed and had to work) and afterwards I felt so horrible like it was all pushing down on me, none of the other students did, though.. So history really affects me emotionally :aah:

And being told the stories by someone who'd really been there.. (my gramdfather fought in war in russia and well my mother in ddr) It's just so interesting!

My shopping centre sometimes plays Mika but it is usually WAG or Grace Kelly :aah:

But just find it good how,I've heard Popular Song,Make You Happy and Origin of Love at different places,if Mika was to know this he might come back here:fisch:

Haha, the next birthday project: guide of stores that play Mika songs :mf_rosetinted::aah:

NOOO TIMEEEEEE FOR LOOOOOSEEERS CAUSEEE WE AREEE THE CHAAAAMPIOOONS :mf_rosetinted: just heard it from TV :naughty:

@Clara nope :mf_rosetinted:

at least his music does get played though...just sadly not as much as PSY's songs...:doh:

awwh i could go on for HOURS about all that trash music nowadays :teehee: but i liked gangnam style before the 'wave' came over to germany and everyone loved it :aah:

but something like usher or umm 'WHEN I WALK INTO THE CLUUB ALL EYES ON US'.. :puke:

awwh i could go on for HOURS about all that trash music nowadays :teehee: but i liked gangnam style before the 'wave' came over to germany and everyone loved it :aah:

but something like usher or umm 'WHEN I WALK INTO THE CLUUB ALL EYES ON US'.. :puke:

That song got played twice in the space of like 5 minutes or so at the ice rink in my local shopping centre:shocked:

was too much for me,I had to make my boyfriend and his friend go from around there so I didn't have to hear anymore:aah:

Hahaha for three years now! :naughty: It's weird to have never actually met your best friend :mf_rosetinted:

hahahaha, i can tell you more! :teehee: my mother told me lots of stuff bcz. thought it was interesting, plus we learned soo much about hitler and stuff, it was such a devastating topic and then we went to visit a KZ (you know the 'prisons' for jews and others where they were killed and had to work) and afterwards I felt so horrible like it was all pushing down on me, none of the other students did, though.. So history really affects me emotionally :aah:

And being told the stories by someone who'd really been there.. (my gramdfather fought in war in russia and well my mother in ddr) It's just so interesting!

Woah, tell me about it. :aah: It's such an odd feeling. At least you're not as psycho-crazy as I am, I go pretty much insane about it sometimes. Especially because she refuses to actually talk to me rather than type. :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Yay! c: It has always been fascinating to me hearing about things like that, ESPECIALLY from people who'd experienced them. I know quite a bit of weird American history things because of my family. My great grandfather developed some of the first atomic bombs and my grandpa grew up in a city that didn't technically exist. :naughty: I've been to the holocaust museum down here quite a few times! It was quite the experience!

at least his music does get played though...just sadly not as much as PSY's songs...:doh:

Sometimes I really lose track of how these songs even manage to become as popular as they do. I don't mind listening to them in public places even though they're awful, mainly because there's nothing I can do about it and I may as well not let myself get pissed off, but rarely ever does a song get megapopular that I think actually might deserve it. I like Thrift Shop, and Gangnam Style is alright because it's ridiculous enough to work. The rest of it, ehhhh not so much. :mf_rosetinted: