Can you tell that there is something wrong?:blink:

but yeah nothing much playing WoW,you?

Maybe a little. :hug:

I woke up this morning and came downstairs to find that no one's here, so I stole the remote and am choosing something to watch. :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a little. :hug:

I woke up this morning and came downstairs to find that no one's here' date=' so I stole the remote and am choosing something to watch. :naughty:[/quote']

Oh,yeah just a bit meh after last night and today.

aha,I wake up nearly everyday to an empty house:teehee:

Oh,yeah just a bit meh after last night and today.

aha,I wake up nearly everyday to an empty house:teehee:

Well, it's summer. There's plenty of ways to cheer up. you could get icecream. :teehee:

Pfft, lucky. :mf_rosetinted:

Well' date=' it's summer. There's plenty of ways to cheer up. you could get icecream. :teehee:

Pfft, lucky. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Oh! I have ice lollies. But I need more than that to cheer me up..

aha,it's cos my mum and dad work during the day and leave early in the morning i wake up to no one else in,it's fun when it lasts. The best day was thursday two weeks ago since I was left alone for most of the day then parents came home got ready and went out all night since they were at a concert. Least I was happy then.

Oh! I have ice lollies. But I need more than that to cheer me up..

aha,it's cos my mum and dad work during the day and leave early in the morning i wake up to no one else in,it's fun when it lasts. The best day was thursday two weeks ago since I was left alone for most of the day then parents came home got ready and went out all night since they were at a concert. Least I was happy then.

Come on! It'll be fine. Take a little while just to not worry about whatever it is, and let yourself be happier. ;D

Oh! That sounds so nice. I have to have my dad around all the time while he looks for a job, it's a pain sometimes. I get no time to myself. xD Plus, he always steals the tv.

*silently walks in* I think I'll just leave this here....

I miss you guys.... It's been ages since we last talked. That's all. :huglove: *walks out.*

ANNU ANNU ANNU :huglove: I missed you so much! Micah and I were just wondering where you went the other day, sweetie. :hug:

GRACE GRACE, OH MY GOD :huglove::hug: I've missed you so much! Eh, I fell asleep back then. :'D

I know! It's been forever, too. xD I'm trying to be on MFC every day from now on this summer, hopefully I'll get my summer school online so I can. :naughty::huglove: How have you been? c':

I know! It's been forever' date=' too. xD I'm trying to be on MFC every day from now on this summer, hopefully I'll get my summer school online so I can. :naughty::huglove: How have you been? c':[/quote']

Last time was... I don't know, the day when BoSJ was shown in UK?... :blink: It will probably be too hard for me to come here every day.... :huh: I spend so much time in the stables nowadays and with my friends too. Probably because MFC died for a really long time at one point and so on... But I'll try. :hug: I've been quite well, had the best begin of the summer ever and yeah... You? :huglove:

Last time was... I don't know, the day when BoSJ was shown in UK?... :blink: I will probably be too hard for me to come here every day.... :huh: I spend so much time in the stables nowadays and with my friends too. Probably because MFC died for a really long time at one point and so on... But I'll try. :hug: I've been quite well, had the best begin of the summer ever and yeah... You? :huglove:

I know what you mean! Why did it have to die? It was just fine when me and Xen went to talk on facebook instead, I stop coming for awhile and then when I come back it's empty? :aah: :aah: That's great! I've been just hanging around watching criminal minds and stuff :3

tell her me says hi too. :3

You got it!

I know what you mean! Why did it have to die? It was just fine when me and Xen went to talk on facebook instead' date=' I stop coming for awhile and then when I come back it's empty? :aah: :aah: That's great! I've been just hanging around watching criminal minds and stuff :3 [/quote']

I miss that time when everyone was still here. :C Before today, I only spoke with Mary in skype or facebook and sometimes with Anney and Siiri in fb. Everyone kind of disappeared mystically... :aah:

ah CM :3 I'm just re-watching DW s1 for like 30th time... :mf_rosetinted: Nothing wins Nine. :pinkbow:

I miss that time when everyone was still here. :C Before today, I only spoke with Mary in skype or facebook and sometimes with Anney and Siiri in fb. Everyone kind of disappeared mystically... :aah:

ah CM :3 I'm just re-watching DW s1 for like 30th time... :mf_rosetinted: Nothing wins Nine. :pinkbow:

Me too! I've talked to mary a few times here, Emma, and I talk to Ksen all the time on FB.. but I've missed the rest of you so dearly! Hmm, idk, I really ended up liking 11. The Name Of The Doctor was a fantastic episode.

Me too! I've talked to mary a few times here' date=' Emma, and I talk to Ksen all the time on FB.. but I've missed the rest of you so dearly! Hmm, idk, I really ended up liking 11. The Name Of The Doctor was a fantastic episode.[/quote']

OH GOD YES! Everytime they showed someone of the Classic Doctors I made a noise that wasn't human. :aah: Especially when I saw 5 and 6. The noise was no where near human, more like a dying whale.. :aah: I really love The Rings of Akhaten too. Murray Gold did it again, I can't stop listening to those songs

Edited by liveforglitter

OH GOD YES! Everytime they showed someone of the Classic Doctors I made a noise that wasn't human. :aah: Especially when I saw 5 and 6. The noise was no where near human, more like a dying whale.. :aah: I really love The Rings of Akhaten too. Murray Gold did it again, I can't stop listening to those songs.

Rings was amazing alsifja;dfa everything's fabulous. I can't wait to get ourselves off hiatus. :naughty: I was going to do a violin cover of this is gallfrey for the longest time but I have nothing to record it on. :aah: :aah:

Rings was amazing alsifja;dfa everything's fabulous. I can't wait to get ourselves off hiatus. :naughty: I was going to do a violin cover of this is gallfrey for the longest time but I have nothing to record it on. :aah: :aah:

I have no idea how I will get through hiatus :aah: and I will probably scream when I see 10 and Rose in the special.

I have a problem with Doctor Who, I can't choose who is my favourite, but 6 and 9 were my first Doctors but I love 4, 5, 8 and 11 too... This is such a problem in a fangirl's life. :aah:

I have no idea how I will get through hiatus :aah: and I will probably scream when I see 10 and Rose in the special.

I have a problem with Doctor Who, I can't choose who is my favourite, but 6 and 9 were my first Doctors but I love 4, 5, 8 and 11 too... This is such a problem in a fangirl's life. :aah:

And to make it worse sherlock and supernatural are on hiatus too.. I had to watch Hannibal :aah: I can't pick a favorite either, but I think Sarah Jane Smith is my favorite companion, her or River. :aah:

And to make it worse sherlock and supernatural are on hiatus too.. I had to watch Hannibal :aah: I can't pick a favorite either' date=' but I think Sarah Jane Smith is my favorite companion, her or River. :aah:[/quote']

I know! I cried so much when I watched the series 8 finale. It was so wrong.... Because of the big three being on hiatus I had to watch Top Gear.... :aah: though they are showing Doctor Who in Finland right now, halfway through s6 and they are showing s7 too :mf_rosetinted:

My favourite companion.... From NewWho Donna, Jack, River and Martha. Oh AND RORY! From ClassicWho... This is difficult... Sarah Jane, Romana II, Adric (how can't someone love him?), Peri and Grace.

I know! I cried so much when I watched the series 8 finale. It was so wrong.... Because of the big three being on hiatus I had to watch Top Gear.... :aah: though they are showing Doctor Who in Finland right now, halfway through s6 and they are showing s7 too :mf_rosetinted:

My favourite companion.... From NewWho Donna, Jack, River and Martha. Oh AND RORY! From ClassicWho... This is difficult... Sarah Jane, Romana II, Adric (how can't someone love him?), Peri and Grace.

What's Top Gear even about? :aah: Hehehe you have a lot of favorites. I understand though, how would you pick! Rory bby. ♥♥

What's Top Gear even about? :aah: Hehehe you have a lot of favorites. I understand though' date=' how would you pick! Rory bby. ♥♥[/quote']

It's a car show, where three middle-aged men test cars and do all kind of silly stuff. :aah: And in every episode they have a star guest for an interview and a test lap. (Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant, Billie Piper and Matt Smith have all been there :naughty: ) Oh and then there's The Stig. :mf_rosetinted:

oh talking about the companions... I'm in a superwholock RP where I'm Jack and sometimes Castiel but mostly Jack. And then there's River. When River came and saw that I was there as Jack, she got the best plot twist idea ever. (and they called me mini-Moffat? Well I made the time go wibbly at one point...) okay back to the plot twist. Plot twist was that River was pregnant and Jack is the father. River and Jack got engaged and when the twins born, they got the most adorable names ever. Rory Gray Harkness and Amelia Melody Song. (Rory's second name comes from Jack's little brother Gray. It's told in Torchwood, incase you didn't know.) Oh I ship Jack and River so much thanks to that RP :aah:

It's a car show, where three middle-aged men test cars and do all kind of silly stuff. :aah: And in every episode they have a star guest for an interview and a test lap. (Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant, Billie Piper and Matt Smith have all been there :naughty: ) Oh and then there's The Stig. :mf_rosetinted:

oh talking about the companions... I'm in a superwholock RP where I'm Jack and sometimes Castiel but mostly Jack. And then there's River. When River came and saw that I was there as Jack, she got the best plot twist idea ever. (and they called me mini-Moffat? Well I made the time go wibbly at one point...) okay back to the plot twist. Plot twist was that River was pregnant and Jack is the father. River and Jack got engaged and when the twins born, they got the most adorable names ever. Rory Gray Harkness and Amelia Melody Song. (Rory's second name comes from Jack's little brother Gray. It's told in Torchwood, incase you didn't know.) Oh I ship Jack and River so much thanks to that RP :aah:

Oh, I think my grandpa watches that sometimes. He's a big car person. :naughty: OH MYG OSH THAT'S SO FREAKING PERFECT OKAY?