My story about Mika.

Maca

Hi Guys, I've not posted on this site in so long.

I was asked to do a story for my English work, this is getting marked for like 20% of my official grade. I'm not the best at English nor do I enjoy the subject, but writing this story set me on a natural high for a while.

The story is about how Mika came to saying my name on radio and my whole experience with the show I went. Lots and lots of it is made up, but most is of real experience.

I went to the manchester show in Decemeber, 14th.

Read the story here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/93xv30d257jwx2o/Success%20on%20the%20radio.pdf Enjoy and tell me any improvments or what you don't like or what you like etc.

THANK U :mikalove:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved reading your story! Great work :D

I absolutely adored the action dolls you threw onstage that night lol I was in the choir actually and so many strange things happened during that show which made it my favorite Mika show yet :naughty:

I had brought confetti and blow up instruments to stage but your action dolls were an absolute riot :aah: Loved them!

Well done and congrats on getting your name mentioned on the radio :D

Hi Guys, I've not posted on this site in so long.

I was asked to do a story for my English work, this is getting marked for like 20% of my official grade. I'm not the best at English nor do I enjoy the subject, but writing this story set me on a natural high for a while.

The story is about how Mika came to saying my name on radio and my whole experience with the show I went. Lots and lots of it is made up, but most is of real experience.

I went to the manchester show in Decemeber, 14th.

Read the story here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/93xv30d257jwx2o/Success%20on%20the%20radio.pdf Enjoy and tell me any improvments or what you don't like or what you like etc.

THANK U :mikalove:

Hey there! Oh I def rmbr hearing ur name on the radio!:thumb_yello::aah:

Great story but u have quite a few grammatical mistakes. When do u have to submit it by?

If you're interested I could suggest some edits for you...

Good work though!