R.I.P Cory Monteith

boom_kimool_boom

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so sad I still can't believe it... he was so young :''( and he was going to marry Lea in 2 weeks... I was so shocked when I saw it, I am really sad #RIPCoryMonteith #StayStrongLea rest in peace <3

This is so sad I still can't believe it... he was so young :''( and he was going to marry Lea in 2 weeks... I was so shocked when I saw it, I am really sad #RIPCoryMonteith #StayStrongLea rest in peace <3

Yeah, I'm still in a shock too, at first I saw the news on fb and thought it's a joke but then saw it posted by Glee official, and suddenly time stopped for me :shocked:

I hope Lea'd be okay, she's having a hard time

As a gleek today has been awful. I've watched him for 4 years and now he's just gone. There'll never be another funny finn one-liner or a cute finchel moment. I just heard don't stop believing and started crying. RIP Cory :'(

As a gleek today has been awful. I've watched him for 4 years and now he's just gone. There'll never be another funny finn one-liner or a cute finchel moment. I just heard don't stop believing and started crying. RIP Cory :'(

same here :( I think I'll not be able to watch glee anymore at least without starting to cry :'( this is completely unfair!! and poor Lea I can't even imagine how is she feeling...

same here :( I think I'll not be able to watch glee anymore at least without starting to cry :'( this is completely unfair!! and poor Lea I can't even imagine how is she feeling...

I know they had a couple of episodes on tv as a tribute and I just got goosebumps whenever he was on screen. And as for lea, I just can't imagine losing the love of your life...

When I first heard about this yesterday I totally thought it was a joke:no: It's still so unreal, he was so young:tears: It feels to me like it was "only" Finn who died not the real Cory!

:rip_1: Cory!

• 3 weeks later...

Drugs :/ seem to take away a lot of talented people...

I'm a huge gleek and I'm hoping the show doesn't tackle this matter poorly..

I think the show should acknowledge and dedicate an episode to him.

Hope his family is still remaining strong, and Lea as well.

• 1 year later...