Mika's tour

Jess97

Does anyone know when mika will be performing in London? I'm desperate to see him as I've never been fortunate to catch him live before, I know he's working on album 4 in London at the moment but when will he be performing?!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika hasn`t announced any dates of his British concerts, so we have no idea so far((. But surely you won`t miss that info when it appears on his Facebook page.

Yes, I totally agree he needs a UK tour to bring his fame back there. Britain seems to forget him. A tour + star collaboration + 4th album = :wub2:

Awhh darn, yeah I didn't think so I couldn't find any reference to one anytime soon anywhere. But yes most definitely! He spends so much time abroad touring he has lost his British 'hype' deffo need him back! And I am soooo unbelievably excited for his next album if he performed it live in the UK I'd be in heaven!!

Awhh darn, yeah I didn't think so I couldn't find any reference to one anytime soon anywhere. But yes most definitely! He spends so much time abroad touring he has lost his British 'hype' deffo need him back! And I am soooo unbelievably excited for his next album if he performed it live in the UK I'd be in heaven!!

Hi Jess, welcome to the MFC! You'll find many people here that actually travel all over the world to see Mika perform, but of course that's not an option for everyone. There's and introductions thread, where you can say hi and introduce yourself so we can get to know you :thumb_yello:

Wow! Yeaah I'm not surprised he's so talented and unique I wish I could travel to see him! Sure thing! On my phone interweb right now and not to sure if it's opening the whole site cos I can't find the thread! :(

Wow! Yeaah I'm not surprised he's so talented and unique I wish I could travel to see him! Sure thing! On my phone interweb right now and not to sure if it's opening the whole site cos I can't find the thread! :(

That's because it's not a thread, sorry, my fault :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

It's this subforum http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3 and you can open a new thread there to introduce yourself

Hi Jess:bye: welcome to MFC :thumb_yello: it's always good to see new fans. Mika was at the Roundhouse in Camden last December then in Manchester but unfortunately that was the nearest we got to a UK tour of The Origin of Love. We were all really disappointed. However, we can (and do) live in hope that with better publicity next time around the next album might take off better here in the UK :thumb_yello:

Mika hasn`t announced any dates of his British concerts, so we have no idea so far((. But surely you won`t miss that info when it appears on his Facebook page.

Yes, I totally agree he needs a UK tour to bring his fame back there. Britain seems to forget him. A tour + star collaboration + 4th album = :wub2:

crying!!

I'm sure he'll perform in London again very soon, maybe not this year but perhaps next. Last year he performed four different gigs there (although one was a club one and the other a festival one) so don't lose hope. :)