Mika Cup Song Smash-Up!

Americano

Since we all here love Mika my friend and I thought it would be super to make a cup song to his three albums! We made it for his birthday! If you want to watch it, it is called "Mika Cup Song Smash-Up" by "The Diminished Daisies". I just thought you guys would like to watch it! If you know any cool Mika videos let me know, I love watching them! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we all here love Mika my friend and I thought it would be super to make a cup song to his three albums! We made it for his birthday! If you want to watch it, it is called "Mika Cup Song Smash-Up" by "The Diminished Daisies". I just thought you guys would like to watch it! If you know any cool Mika videos let me know, I love watching them! :thumb_yello:

So it's you (one of them) :shocked:

Congrats for your video, it's amazing :clap::huglove:

[YOUTUBE]l4KAt4SQV8E[/YOUTUBE]

I've posted the link to your video here so everyone can see straight here ;)

Wow, Natalie that's so amazing! Love it :wub2:

It's quite funny that you came up with this idea, at this particular moment... during my last 'Mika festival day' in July 2013 I mentioned the Cup-song in relation to Mika too (guess it's two souls and one thought). Unlike me, you girls can sing! So where I only had an idea, you really executed it. You did an amazing job incorporating the Cup-song into Mika songs!