• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb_yello:

I bought it...I don't know, some months ago, I think :teehee:

He seems to be a nice guy :teehee:

Yes,I like his voice,and lyrics:teehee:

It usually take a few months for albums to be released here,so I'm always a bit late:teehee:

Yes,I like his voice,and lyrics:teehee:

It usually take a few months for albums to be released here,so I'm always a bit late:teehee:

Yes, I like his lyrics also, tbh, I am a person who don't care about lyrics, well, I can say, I often even don't notice lyrics.

But these lyrics I noticed directly...

Yes, I like his lyrics also, tbh, I am a person who don't care about lyrics, well, I can say, I often even don't notice lyrics.

But these lyrics I noticed directly...

Oh,I understand what you mean,you just can't ''not'' notice his lyrics...

Passenger's album has been on my "to buy" list for a long time! I found him when I had this, well, kind of a game with my friend when we wrote some songs to each other's hands and then we had to listen what the other had written. My friend made me listen "Wrong Direction" by Passenger and I just fell in love with his voice:wub2:

Passenger's album has been on my "to buy" list for a long time! I found him when I had this, well, kind of a game with my friend when we wrote some songs to each other's hands and then we had to listen what the other had written. My friend made me listen "Wrong Direction" by Passenger and I just fell in love with his voice:wub2:

That's one of my favourites, too...but it kinda reminds me a little to Cat Stevens :teehee: