Problem about Mika represent

Guest macbookpro

Guest macbookpro

Hello everyone.

I am wondering if the information I found in a few other posts is still correct regarding who represents Mika and what record label/s he is with. It currently says:

Mika is signed to Casablanca Records, a unit of Universal Republic Records Group, which in turn is a division of Universal Music Group. In the UK, Mika is signed to Island Records.

and

In UK and Europe, Mika is represented by a company called Machine Management. His manager is Iain Watt.

In the US, Mika is represented by RI Entertainment. His manager is Rich Isaacson.

Mika also works with Coda Music Agency, a booking agency based in London: http://www.codaagency.com

Is this correct in 2015?

Thanks!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone.

I am wondering if the information I found in a few other posts is still correct regarding who represents Mika and what record label/s he is with. It currently says:

Mika is signed to Casablanca Records, a unit of Universal Republic Records Group, which in turn is a division of Universal Music Group. In the UK, Mika is signed to Island Records.

and

In UK and Europe, Mika is represented by a company called Machine Management. His manager is Iain Watt.

In the US, Mika is represented by RI Entertainment. His manager is Rich Isaacson.

Mika also works with Coda Music Agency, a booking agency based in London: http://www.codaagency.com

Is this correct in 2015?

Thanks!

I believe most of it is still correct. Why do you ask? :original:

I've sent cards and gifts to Mika, using this address, in the UK

MIKA

c/o Machine Management

Studio 16

London Fields Studios

11-17 Exmouth Place

London E8 3RW

United Kingdom

Yes, that's the current address for fanmail. :thumb_yello:

Yes, that's the current address for fanmail. :thumb_yello:

I got the address off the FAQ section originally.

For any new members reading this, the FAQ section is the place to look for all the official stuff about Mika. It's on the top menu, after the User CP, and before the Members List