Flash back to my first gig

Littlelady

Today, five years ago I have been on my first Mika gig in Düsseldorf, Philippshalle together with my niece. At that time I have not been a member of MFC( some weeks later I joined in) but have seen some there. My thoughts were, the guys with the glitter( which was not meant negative:naughty:) Hm, I will not report the show again, the reports here say all.:wub2: what has changed for me? I found real friends, I became more self convidence in travelling, elt understood, I never will miss Mika and you again, thank you:huglove:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today, five years ago I have been on my first Mika gig in Düsseldorf, Philippshalle together with my niece. At that time I have not been a member of MFC( some weeks later I joined in) but have seen some there. My thoughts were, the guys with the glitter( which was not meant negative:naughty:) Hm, I will not report the show again, the reports here say all.:wub2: what has changed for me? I found real friends, I became more self convidence in travelling, elt understood, I never will miss Mika and you again, thank you:huglove:

aww :wub2:

Happy 5th Mikanniversary dear Frauke :huglove:

Glad to be your friend too :wub2: