Hello you ;)!

Heyyy you ! I remember you from the chat because you thought we had the same name, remember?  :teehee:

I'm great, thank you ! How are you?

I couldn't be more great actually because I'm seeing Mika in 7 days  :wub:  I found a way to go to Paris and participate to The Voice as part of the audience ! I'm gonna try to do a report on my experience ! I'm so looking forward that day ! I only saw him live once 3 months ago and from far away! My friend who's coming with me also said we could stay after the show to say hi and I think I might actually die  :naughty:

Plus, it's finally sunny here !  :hug:

• Like 2

Heyyy you ! I remember you from the chat because you thought we had the same name, remember?  :teehee:

I couldn't be more great actually because I'm seeing Mika in 7 days  :wub:  I found a way to go to Paris and participate to The Voice as part of the audience ! I'm gonna try to do a report on my experience ! I'm so looking forward that day ! I only saw him live once 3 months ago and from far away! My friend who's coming with me also said we could stay after the show to say hi and I think I might actually die  :naughty:

Oh my, you are so lucky!  :wub:

• Like 1

Wow, how lucky you are! :D

• Like 1

Yeah, I do, I remember the chat and your gorgeous profile pic  :teehee: !!! Oh my goodness, no way, that's incredible, wow, lucky you, extremely jealous, that's one of my favourite shows, and Mika will be there, you will actualy see him in person, wow!!! That will be so fun, I would love to do that   :wub: !!! Oh yes, please please do report, that would be perfect  :yes: !!! Wow, I've never seen him live, and I'm not able to make it to the London Palladium unfortunately this year either :wait: , so that sucks, kuz obviously, seeing/meeting him live is my dying wish!!! OMG, were you one of those people on the balcony in the block of apartments that were opposite the concert he did in Paris at the town hall a few months ago, that he said hello too :o   :bow: ??? Woooooooooooooooooow, you are so blessed, omw, I'll sing a Mika song at your funeral haha if you do  :naughty:  :thumb_yello: !!! If you meet him and stay alive however, message me and tell me EVERYTHING  :wink2: !!! That's amazing, that it's sunny, just tops it all offf, well enjoy it, kuz we don't get any heat from it whatsoever where I'm from at this time of year  :hug: !!!

Edited by Amye the Mika Fan <3
  • Like 1

Oh my, you are so lucky!  :wub:

Wow, how lucky you are! :D

I am extremely lucky and somehow am jealous of myself, is that even a thing?  :naughty:  :naughty:

Yeah, I do, I remember the chat and your gorgeous profile pic  :teehee: !!! Oh my goodness, no way, that's incredible, wow, lucky you, extremely jealous, that's one of my favourite shows, and Mika will be there, you will actualy see him in person, wow!!! That will be so fun, I would love to do that   :wub: !!! Oh yes, please please do report, that would be perfect  :yes: !!! Wow, I've never seen him live, and I'm not able to make it to the London Palladium unfortunately this year either :wait: , so that sucks, kuz obviously, seeing/meeting him live is my dying wish!!! OMG, were you one of those people on the balcony in the block of apartments that were opposite the concert he did in Paris at the town hall a few months ago, that he said hello too :o   :bow: ??? Woooooooooooooooooow, you are so blessed, omw, I'll sing a Mika song at your funeral haha if you do  :naughty:  :thumb_yello: !!! If you meet him and stay alive however, message me and tell me EVERYTHING  :wink2: !!! That's amazing, that it's sunny, just tops it all offf, well enjoy it, kuz we don't get any heat from it whatsoever where I'm from at this time of year  :hug: !!!

Aww thank you for telling me that  :wub:

I've seen Mika here in Nancy the 9th October and I bought a ticket to go to the London show - even though I have no idea how I'm gonna go there yet, never been to London in my life  :teehee: , I went crazy with my Mika purshases!

I don't live in Paris no, I wasn't one of those people ! But you might actually need to organize my funeral after I die when meeting him  :naughty: *It's okay, he's just a human being, he's a normal guy, stop freaking out* LEAVE ME ALONE BRAIN  :naughty:

Remind me to tell you what happened haha ! I don't know if my camera will be of much use considering the show ends at like 1:30am ! If I can get a tired pic though I'll show you  :naughty:  And I'll try my best for the report ! I hope I don't forget everything but Mika's outfit lol 

I am extremely lucky and somehow am jealous of myself, is that even a thing? :naughty::naughty:

Aww thank you for telling me that :wub:

I've seen Mika here in Nancy the 9th October and I bought a ticket to go to the London show - even though I have no idea how I'm gonna go there yet, never been to London in my life :teehee: , I went crazy with my Mika purshases!

I don't live in Paris no, I wasn't one of those people ! But you might actually need to organize my funeral after I die when meeting him :naughty: *It's okay, he's just a human being, he's a normal guy, stop freaking out* LEAVE ME ALONE BRAIN :naughty:

Remind me to tell you what happened haha ! I don't know if my camera will be of much use considering the show ends at like 1:30am ! If I can get a tired pic though I'll show you :naughty: And I'll try my best for the report ! I hope I don't forget everything but Mika's outfit lol

Oh my god! Have endleds fun!!!! And tell us everything after!

I will cross my fingers so you meet him! :)

And will come at your funeral if that will be necesarry ;)

• Like 1

I am extremely lucky and somehow am jealous of myself, is that even a thing?  :naughty:  :naughty:

Aww thank you for telling me that  :wub:

I've seen Mika here in Nancy the 9th October and I bought a ticket to go to the London show - even though I have no idea how I'm gonna go there yet, never been to London in my life  :teehee: , I went crazy with my Mika purshases!

I don't live in Paris no, I wasn't one of those people ! But you might actually need to organize my funeral after I die when meeting him  :naughty: *It's okay, he's just a human being, he's a normal guy, stop freaking out* LEAVE ME ALONE BRAIN  :naughty:

Remind me to tell you what happened haha ! I don't know if my camera will be of much use considering the show ends at like 1:30am ! If I can get a tired pic though I'll show you  :naughty:  And I'll try my best for the report ! I hope I don't forget everything but Mika's outfit lol 

Ahahahahaha, I can't believe you bought a ticket, that is so amazing :naughty:, when you figure out how you're getting to London, jump over the water quickly the day before you go home, and come visit me in wonderful Northern Ireland, I live very close to Belfast :das:!!! I will do that for you, and I'll make sure to brush up on my French when I do, kuz I clearly need to :wink2:  :naughty: !!! BRAIN IS WRONG  :doh: Oh I will, there'll be no getting away from me, omw please do hehe!!! Oh I bet it'll be so sassy, it will be burned into your memory  :yes:  :mf_rosetinted: !!!

• Like 1

Ahahahahaha, I can't believe you bought a ticket, that is so amazing :naughty:, when you figure out how you're getting to London, jump over the water quickly the day before you go home, and come visit me in wonderful Northern Ireland, I live very close to Belfast :das:!!! I will do that for you, and I'll make sure to brush up on my French when I do, kuz I clearly need to :wink2:  :naughty: !!! BRAIN IS WRONG  :doh: Oh I will, there'll be no getting away from me, omw please do hehe!!! Oh I bet it'll be so sassy, it will be burned into your memory  :yes:  :mf_rosetinted: !!!

The only thing though: I was about to have second row places but the site crashed and when I put them in my basket again it was 8th row :( But it's still good so I'm not complaining  :D

That'd be amazing, but I'm not sure if that'd be possible because I'm going with a friend and we're planning everything together, it's already gonna cost a hella lot of coins I'm not sure I can spend more  :naughty: But never say never !

That's a deal :D

You guys are killing me  :naughty: I might need to do some funeral shopping soon then  :naughty:

The only thing though: I was about to have second row places but the site crashed and when I put them in my basket again it was 8th row :( But it's still good so I'm not complaining  :D

That'd be amazing, but I'm not sure if that'd be possible because I'm going with a friend and we're planning everything together, it's already gonna cost a hella lot of coins I'm not sure I can spend more  :naughty: But never say never !

You guys are killing me  :naughty: I might need to do some funeral shopping soon then  :naughty:

Awwww ragin!!! But yes, could be worse I suppose!!! Aaaaahhhh, I see, I thought you were alone, don't bother then, and good point about the cost, I really hope you enjoy this experience with your friend and make it this special friendship memory/ life mile stone event :D :D :D!!! Some day maybe though, never say never as you say ;)!!!

We sound like we have a new business idea here,'Mika Life Insurance' ahahahahahahahahaha!!! "For when you meet Mika and it's all too much" shall be our slogan ahahahahahahaha!!! We'd make millions with all them fans out there!!! GO BRAIN

• Like 1

Awwww ragin!!! But yes, could be worse I suppose!!! Aaaaahhhh, I see, I thought you were alone, don't bother then, and good point about the cost, I really hope you enjoy this experience with your friend and make it this special friendship memory/ life mile stone event :D :D :D!!! Some day maybe though, never say never as you say ;)!!!

We sound like we have a new business idea here,'Mika Life Insurance' ahahahahahahahahaha!!! "For when you meet Mika and it's all too much" shall be our slogan ahahahahahahaha!!! We'd make millions with all them fans out there!!! GO BRAIN

You crack me up omg  :naughty:  That'd be a good idea though, you'd be rich in no time ! 

"Mika Life Insurance, for when the dose came from nomal to overdose. Don't risk it all with Mika Life Insurance, protect your health, for when you meet Mika and it's all too much.

24/24 in your dreams

7/7 here for you

Mika Life Insurance"

*Needs sleep*  :naughty:

You crack me up omg  :naughty:  That'd be a good idea though, you'd be rich in no time ! 

"Mika Life Insurance, for when the dose came from nomal to overdose. Don't risk it all with Mika Life Insurance, protect your health, for when you meet Mika and it's all too much.

24/24 in your dreams

7/7 here for you

Mika Life Insurance"

*Needs sleep*  :naughty:

Oh my gosh, I can't right now hahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahaha, thats bloody brilliant, Brava!!! Yep, sounds like ur brain needs rest, sweet dreams hehe ;) ;)!!!