Help, please

Jolly_Roger218

Hi everyone, i'm an italian boy and i need to contact mika before sunday of this week. He will came in my city for a show in Perugia for Umbria Jazz, and i can't go, but will go my girlfiend, better my ex girlfriend. She boke with me but i don't wont lost her, because she is the love of my life, and i only want to continue to dream and to bulid my future with her. PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME A WAY TO CONTACT MIKA. I try to change her mind about our broke, but she don't want listen me anyway.

I need her, i want her, i love her, and i haven't no more ideas to change his mind. I want only ask to mika if during the show he can shout her name and say that i love her. I don't want lost her without having tried everyting.

I'm not a mad, i'm only lovesick. 

Sorry for my english, and thank you for the help. 

Hi and welcome to the forum. :)

I'm sorry, we don't have a phone number or e-mail-address where you can contact Mika. Usually the way to contact him is write him a letter through his management in London, but he won't get that within a few days, so it isn't an option for you.

What you can try is contact the organizers, venue staff or security staff of the umbria jazz festival - maybe go there, talk to a few people, and try to find someone reliable who could give a letter from you to Mika before the show. Also, you could try to tweet Mika (@mikasounds), but you'll have to be lucky that he reads your tweet, because he gets so many.

Even if you can contact him though, don't count on him doing what you ask for. He doesn't know you or your ex-girlfriend, and mostly it's not a good idea to intervene in the love life of others. You didn't write why your girlfriend left you - maybe she had a good reason for it, only you and her know... And as long as Mika isn't sure he's doing the best for both of you, not just because you want her back, I don't think he will intervene.

But give it a try if you want. I know it's easier to accept something if you have tried everything you can. Good luck!

• Like 4

Hi everyone, i'm an italian boy and i need to contact mika before sunday of this week. He will came in my city for a show in Perugia for Umbria Jazz, and i can't go, but will go my girlfiend, better my ex girlfriend. She boke with me but i don't wont lost her, because she is the love of my life, and i only want to continue to dream and to bulid my future with her. PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME A WAY TO CONTACT MIKA. I try to change her mind about our broke, but she don't want listen me anyway.

I need her, i want her, i love her, and i haven't no more ideas to change his mind. I want only ask to mika if during the show he can shout her name and say that i love her. I don't want lost her without having tried everyting.

I'm not a mad, i'm only lovesick. 

Sorry for my english, and thank you for the help. 

Read the Mellody's post, she's right but don't forget to tweet MIKA and another thing, when He can, MIKA go to the MFC because it is HIS fanclub, He can read your post but send a tweet to him as soon as possible :thumb_yello: