Software Upgrade Completed!

dcdeb

So... SURPRISE!

Our software upgrad took place overnight last night! This was a surprise to me, as the last time I spoke to our Tech Support guys they said they wouldn't get to us until the middle of the week. :shocked:

Wish they had warned me, but... oh well, as the saying goes, it is what it is. (I hate that saying, btw!)

As you can see, we're still a work in progress -- we don't have everything exactly as it was before... but it's getting there, thanks in large part to mellody (Karin), who took time away from her little ones today to help get things organized here. THANK YOU, KARIN!

Things may run slow for a while -- there are so many processes running in the background, plus we're actually a big site with a lot of files, and it will take a while to rebuild everything.

So as you explore the new look, let us know if you find anything that you think seems quirky. If we can fix it, we will -- but understand that it might just be a change due to the new software.

As time goes on, we'll be trying out some of the other functionality of this updated software, so we'll keep you posted!

Thanks so much for your patience today as we sorted things out!

• Like 10

If you have any questions about changes to the forum as a result of the upgrade, or need help navigating... or want to help others who have questions, please head over to this thread:

• Like 1

• dcdeb locked this topic
  • dcdeb pinned and unpinned this topic