Help please

miss_Max

380255265_Screenshot_20200111-1844422.thumb.png.4fe27fd6c94723dd4f6942e067e2d892.pngHi to all MIKA fans. I need a little help. This is the first time I bought tickets fo

r concert online, so I need to be sure before I go on the road to Italy: is this valid (form of) ticket for concert in Padova?Ā 

Thank you all. šŸ’•

44 minutes ago, miss_Max said:

380255265_Screenshot_20200111-1844422.thumb.png.4fe27fd6c94723dd4f6942e067e2d892.pngHi to all MIKA fans. I need a little help. This is the first time I bought tickets fo

r concert online, so I need to be sure before I go on the road to Italy: is this valid (form of) ticket for concert in Padova?Ā 

Thank you all. šŸ’•

Ā 

18 minutes ago, maggie112 said:

You need the pdf with the barcode. If you chose ā€œstampa a casaā€ option, You find it if you log in your account and then you select the event you have bought the ticket for.Ā 

Ā 

There is a barcode (QR Code)Ā on the bottom right of this ticket (which is cut off, and that's good if you post a pic of it online, but I suppose on the real ticket it's a complete barcode).

Ā 

miss_Max, if you bought the ticket on an official ticket website like ticketmaster or ticketone, it should be fine, print-at-home tickets look like this. If you bought it from someone else or on an unofficial website, you can't be sure... also in this case the seller needs to change the name on the ticket to yours (they don't change the tickets but you get an extra e-mail that you have to print and show along with your ticket), because the tickets in Italy are nominal.

6 minutes ago, mellody said:

Ā 

Ā 

There is a barcode (QR Code)Ā on the bottom right of this ticket (which is cut off, and that's good if you post a pic of it online, but I suppose on the real ticket it's a complete barcode).

Ā 

miss_Max, if you bought the ticket on an official ticket website like ticketmaster or ticketone, it should be fine, print-at-home tickets look like this. If you bought it from someone else or on an unofficial website, you can't be sure... also in this case the seller needs to change the name on the ticket to yours (they don't change the tickets but you get an extra e-mail that you have to print and show along with your ticket), because the tickets in Italy are nominal.

@miss_Max Ā ZED is also an official ticket website, so if you bought it there is fine.Ā 

I purchased from them in the past.Ā 

• Thanks 1