Hello from Russia!

LoveJoy

Hi everbody!

Greetings from Moscow, Russia!

It was wonderful to find this Mika Fan Club through a simple search in the net.

It's been a month or so since I went crazy about our supertalented, gorgeous Mika. I first got to know about Mika on perezhilton.com where they truly admire our hero.

All these sons are eating my brain from the inside :))). They ring in my head just like a hundred beautiful bells when I wake up and when I go to bed. My boyfriend is terribly jealous. Mika is the name I cannot mention at home. )))

I sincerely hope Mika finds a chance to visit Moscow. For it was a "terrifyingly tough" Russian teacher who taught him vocals.

Lots of love to you all,

Lots of love to you, Mika. YOU ARE GREAT!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome! This board is awesome:thumb_yello: It has happened with me also. I go to sleep with Mika singing in my head and when I wake up it continues:naughty: Then I turn on my computer or radio and start listening again:naughty: Gash, I really am obsessed by him:wub2:

uh from russia!!!!!!!!!!ja isuciaio russkij iasik!!!!!!!!!Kak dila? krasciò?ia toje liubliù mika!!!!!!!on ocien krasciò!!!!!!!:blush-anim-cl: ...I don't know if what i've written is right...I know how to write russian only with cirillic alphabet..not with roman alphabet!!I'm happy that Mika is invading the world!!!:wink2:

:thumb_yello:

Welcome!!

I'm a newbie too, but you got to know Mika sooner than me!

I found him 4 days ago, haha xD and I hope that after Moscow he'll visit Milan, haha.

Anyway I'm sure you'll have fun here, this forum is great, every member is extra nice ^-^

2 Myri

I hope Mika eventually visits every place where he finds his appreciative audience. He's such a warm and welcome guy.

2 white queen

Да, похоже, что ты очень хорошо знаешь русский язык. Мне очень приятно!

Why "white queen"? Are you having much snow or what?

As for me, today I got hold of a pirated version of Mika CD. It contains the first 10 songs and a couple of remixes. Can't wait till I get a proper CD.

Love

:blush-anim-cl: balscioie spasiba....ia rada sto ti dumaiesh eta...a ia ploha gavariù i snaio russkij iasik...etat iasik ocien trudnij...:mf_lustslow:

and..."white queen" because it's one of my favourite songs of Queen....such a beautiful song..:blush-anim-cl: unfortunatly here in milan we don't have snow...but I think that you have lot of snow..:D...i love snow!!!

I've been trying hard to recall a song "White Queen" by Queen... Perhaps I'm out of memory.

As to snow, I've got some here. But not so much as we didn't see much of winter here before, maybe, 20th of January. Talk global climate change!:boxed:

"white queen" is not so famous....is one of the first songs they recorded, it appears in the album "Queen II", and it wasn't a single...so it's hard to know it!:D:blush-anim-cl:

and about snow, I remember last year....-50° and lot of snow...:D also here in Milan we had almost 60/70 centimetres of snow...and here it's hard to see something like that!!!:D

• 4 weeks later...
Привет!

Приятно видеть русские буквы!!!

P.s. счастливчик, я не могу найти даже пиратской версии

Может быть и счастливчик. Вся моя семья уже давно наслаждается. В принципе я могу тебе переслать по песенке в MP3, если хочешь.