Who has met/spoken with Mika?

girl_anachronism

This is a thread for those who have ever met Mika to post experiences/observations/whatever tidbits they care to share! What was he like, what did you think, etc... :)

Even if he posted on your myspace, or if you just saw him at a show or something, go ahead and feel free to post about it!

I am in the mood to live vicariously through you lucky people who have gotten the chance to meet or see him :D

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was one of the lucky ones to meet him on Tuesday at the filming of the Culture Show. He was friendly, kind, very funny and his voice live, 3 feet away, was absolutley heavenly. I really never will forget it and I'm so glad I got to see him now before he is really HUGE.

oh my god...had to come on here as it's only just clicked in my head. I thought i recognised this guy and it was all about classical upbringing he had and everything. I lived with him for a year in halls of residence four years ago when he first came to London studying on a classical music course. He was in my year and then he left....no one heard from him or new where he'd gone, then next thing I know there are adverts about his music everywhere!! Oh my god I can't believe it!! :shocked:

Was with GGirl on tuesday - ditto all she said

He was quite quiet but funny and open to all - joking when he hit the wrong note on the keyboard etc..

Signed a piccy for my daughter - personalised and with a special message about sneaking into the gig - she is now the most envied girl in Yr 7

Told me to Myspace him about my problem of getting her into a gig

as she is only 12 and that he has same prob with his younger brother.

V tall a tad too skinny - but amazing cheek bones, eyes and that voice!!

and yes have now been added to his Myspace - but took me ages to work out how to set it up - must have the most boring myspace page and fewest friends in myspace history!!!

Hubby bit upset about Mika obsession - but hey - I am never get to meet a real live pop star before they are really famous again!!

:mf_rosetinted:

thanks guys for the responses! :)

guinchogirl- you are very lucky you got to see him before he becomes the superstar we know he will soon become... and that's awesome about his voice, there are so many singers today that sound great on their albums, but hear them live and their voices are nothing special. Mika truely has a spectacular voice, whether on an album or live, i think its great :)

stardust-NO WAY. how crazy is that? is there anything else you remember about him from his school days?? would love to know more!!

carrinevie-aww i just love how he's so funny and can joke around like that! love the cheekbones as well :)

and aww! how completely sweet is it that he would take the time to make sure your daughter into the show! that is just great :)

I was there on tuesday too, and it was an amazing day. Mika is such a nice guy, very pleasant to talk to and a great sense of humour too. Got my promo copy of grace kelly signed with his little crown drawing too.

I didn't get anything signed and was too shy to start a conversation with him! He doesn't know who I am but I had my photo taken with him!

He is really, REALLY, really nice and polite and has the most amazing eyes I have ever seen (he also smells great!).

I was also with the others and I'm glad that we all shared this intimate experience!:wub2:

sonic and jemmalee- he does seem to have a wonderful personality...

hehe i sympathize with the nevousness thing, when i saw the arctic monkeys play and afterward got an autograph signed i wanted to say more to alex (sigh) but was almost tounge tied.. lol!

i agree, stardust should come back and tell us more :)

• 5 months later...