Cautionary Wife

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just found this USA blog posting

EW.COM - SNAP JUDGMENT: MIKA'S 'GRACE KELLY' VIDEO

along with comments from American folks of what they think of the Grace Kelly in the US.

I can't find whether the actual video has been discussed on MFC board?

CW

The way mika prances about it reminds me of how Freddie Mercury would.

Thats why i love the video so much.

I think Freddie would be very proud.:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

:band:=Queen

:groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:

The way mika prances about it reminds me of how Freddie Mercury would.

Thats why i love the video so much.

I think Freddie would be very proud.:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

:band:=Queen

:groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:

i agree with you!!!!!!!!!! sometimes the video remids me "livin' on my own.. at the end...not the same..

I love the video.

The bit at the beginning where he sings "am I too dirty, am I too flirty" is gorgeous. If I was sitting on top of that piano and he looked at me like that I'd probably faint and fall of it!

I also love the part near the end where he partially covers his eyes with his hands.....when it gets to that part of the video my house could fall down around me and I probably wouldn't notice.:naughty:

The video is fricken amazing! When I first saw it I was like "This is so cool!" Then I immediatly went to my computer & started watching it over & over & over. Now I can't listen 2 the song w/out seeing the video in my head. Besides, MIKA looks wicked hot in it so it could suck & I wouldn't care. & as for the lighting fixtures, that's just awesome. I mean, no one would think of that except MIKA. It's just that cool.:punk: haha. :mfr_lol: MIKA fans r awesome!

MB <33

This is my favorite part of the lyrics.

I can be hurtful. I can be purple. I can be anything you like. Gotta be green. Gotta be mean. Gotta be everything more.

I also love the part in the video where the girl "says" Getting angry doesn't solve anything. Then Mika points at her. Idk why but I LOVE that! Also, the part where he says. MMM. after "So I try a little Freddie." his mouth is amazing. I love it. Then, of course, there's the part where he's on the bed & I just wanna get in next to him. I've gone identity maaaaaad! sorry, just had to put that in there.

Humphry, we're leaving.

KA-CHING!!!!!

Without making me try. @ that part in the video, his face is the hottest. in my opinion. just his expression & his eyes & that mouth that I'm so infatuated w/. If that's even how you spell it. haha.:mf_lustslow: <- that's how Mika makes me feel. I'll be back 2morrow 2 talk about anything Mika related so leave me plenty of Messages 2 read when I get back. Ka-Ching! lol. :mfr_lol:

MB <33

I do like the shot of him lying on the cabinet, very hot, but my favourite parts are when he is waving the flourescent lights about, it so reminds me of the Christopher Lambert film, Subway, so cool. And everyone and their cat dancing around at the end, looks like alot of fun.