Hey you!!

Mikaholique

I'm Melissa an anonymous mikaholic for few weeks now and i don't want to cure myself!!Seriously, i'm a 20 yo french student,and i live in Lyon! I study anglosaxons civilizations at uni !I've discovered Mika on Mtv before his album was released, and i totally fell in love with his eccentricty in both his music and his appearance!

I'm eager to speak with you soon :wink2:

SeeYasoon

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bienvenue Melissa! I LOVE Lyon! :roftl: I attended Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1 for a year during my degree and it was one of the happiest times of my life :)

Wow that's great, so i can deduce you are in sciences , i study at Jean Moulin Lyon 3 :) I also love the city :mf_lustslow:

Yeah, I was studying biology back then, I'm a microbiologist now :wink2: So, are you studying law/languages/philosophy?

Lyon me-manque tellement! J'ai toujours de bons amis là mais, Je n'ai pas eu l'occasion d'y visiter pendant quelques années. Peut-être il est temps de retourner... :roftl:

Désolé pour mon Français, il est été un long temps ! :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, I was studying biology back then, I'm a microbiologist now :wink2: So, are you studying law/languages/philosophy?

Lyon me-manque tellement! J'ai toujours de bons amis là mais, Je n'ai pas eu l'occasion d'y visiter pendant quelques années. Peut-être il est temps de retourner... :roftl:

Désolé pour mon Français, il est été un long temps ! :blush-anim-cl:

Wow microbiologist that is a great job ! :thumb_yello: I do study english especially anglosaxons civilization, it's to say literature, culture,history and many other things :)

Don't worry about your french,you speak very well!!! :punk:

I hope that you'll find time to visit your friends and see that nothing has changed in here :wink2: