Anyone going to Birmingham on 17/05/07?

RAK1

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've ordered tickets, so assuming that I actually get them I will be.

I don't know who I'm going with yet (it depends which of my friends turn out to love Mika the most by then!) :naughty:

It would be nice to meet up with others before the gig, but I might not have time because I have a long way to travel to get there. :thumbdown:

I expect that more people will want to make arrangements to meet up nearer the time.

I've got a ticket for Birmingham (and I'm VERY excited), and if anyone else is going it would be great to meet you before the gig.

SORE POINT!

We've got tickets to the Barfly gig, and I can't wait (even though it's only a week since we last saw him).

However we also bought 4 tickets to the 17/5/07 Birmingham gig so that our children can see him too (it's the only one I've seen NOT advertising a minimum age) but then that night discovered it's SATs week! Poor daughter can't go and it wouldn't be fair to leave her with the babysitter while we swan off with her brother, now would it?

Aaarrgghh!

Hey Mika Mad, I too have a fair distance to travel (it should take me about an hour and a half to get there, unless I get a run up there in which case I'll get there earlier), so don't despair.:thumb_yello:

Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to when the tickets are sent out. I got my Barfly petty much by return, though Academy only came at the weekend. They told me end of last week that they were sending out within the next few days - so hopefully your's are in the postal system.... somewhere. :o)

Hope to see you there, Strudel.

CW.

Barfly and Academy for me :D

Although, I received the Academy tickets this morning but still haven't got the Barfly tickets :boxed:

Out of curiousity, where did you order from?

In the same boat here :boat:

My hubbie rang the ticket agency this morning (seetickets) as they've still not turned up. You can apparently track your tickets on the website, but our order came up with the alarming message that THEY are still awaiting ticket delivery! When we called they advised us to take along the confirmation email and the credit card we used to pay. However, I think we'll also ring the Barfly to confirm that THEY will accept this on the door!

Yikes !! :boxed:

Any developments with your tickets, Strudel?

I'm not worried about the tickets arriving just yet as it did say, they would arrive 5-7 weeks before the concert, so that would be around the first week of April, so I'm chilling until then, this is for the Academy though.

Another one not had tickets for Friday

I rang seetickets this morning and I was told they were being printed:blink: and if I had not had them in the post on Wednesday to ring back:blink: and if I didn't get them by Friday I could collect them at the venue:shocked: as I told the lady I spoke to on the phone, I will not be happy if I get to Birmingham on Friday and have problem's getting in:thumbdown:

Same thing happen when I seen The Feeling last year:thumbdown: those ticket's turned up the day before:thumbdown: reason why I never use seetickets if I have too:thumbdown:

Phew! Tickets for Friday's Barfly gig have finally arrived! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

They were waiting on the mat when I got home from work this evening (Wednesday). Yes, I know that's yesterday but hey, time just disappear on here! :shocked:

Everyone else?