Newcastle tickets

Lyndsey

Hi all,

Just wondering - does anybody know if the tickets for Newcastle gig have been sent out yet? I bought mine off ebay three weeks ago and they still haven't come. The seller is still saying that he hasn't received them yet - I'm starting to panic now! :shocked:

Cheers

Lyndsey

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bought mine from the city hall in newcastle and I got them the next week.

But when I bought tickets from See for the SS, I only got them the day before the gig. If the seller bought them from somewhere like that, they may not get them til last minute. I would check.

lv,andi xxx

Hi all,

Just wondering - does anybody know if the tickets for Newcastle gig have been sent out yet? I bought mine off ebay three weeks ago and they still haven't come. The seller is still saying that he hasn't received them yet - I'm starting to panic now! :shocked:

Cheers

Lyndsey

hey

i bought mine off there too and my seller is sending them out on friday so... you should be alright, they send them recorded so it should come to you next day :)

i might be going on my own now too!! which is a bit scary haha.

Thanks for all of the responses. I did contact the seller and he told me he should be receiving them by the end of the week...I just hate the uncertainty of it all though and I don't want to miss the gig (or be ripped off!) Guess I'll just have to cross my fingers and wait...

PS. Freddiesdouble, I forgot the address of this site (hahaha, it's been a looong day!) and I remembered your name and just googled that and found it!

PPS. I love Freddie too :wink2: