MIKA CD Extras - Secret Website

jeffery

:band:

I'm trying to access the CD extras - but I get an error message. Are others able to access the Secret area with CD?

I have an Intel Mac with OSX.

It just keeps going to the same screen and asking me to put my disc in and then it reads the disk and stops.

Thanks,

Jeffery in San Francisco

Read my MIKA blog post!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I e-mailed a bloke at Push Entertainment and he is checking into problems with accessing the additional content from the CD.

"There is a bug in our system for your mac configuration. We will fix today and I’ll let you know when you can get in. Sorry about that. - Simon"

-Jeffery in San Francisco

:blush-anim-cl:

I've got Windows 98 and the pictures work very well... but I don't know what happened to my computer : I have no sounds at all since yesterday !!!! So I can see the vids but can hear nothing at all ! How frustrating !!!!

Mac users - you can only use Safari browser! Just an FYI as I tried Firefox and Camino and they didn't work. Safari wasn't working either for a while, but they have not fixed a problem with the Java detection.

It works ok on my Mac now...

Cheers!

Jeffery in San Francisco :cool:

Maybe I'll try that again.

Thanks

CW

Mac users - you can only use Safari browser! Just an FYI as I tried Firefox and Camino and they didn't work. Safari wasn't working either for a while, but they have not fixed a problem with the Java detection.

It works ok on my Mac now...

Cheers!

Jeffery in San Francisco :cool: