Mika Singing Opera !!!

skidoo

screenshot011yd2.jpg

Mika live in french tv show "Taratata" aired February 23.

Watch the full-length video here :

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ahph_mika-live-in-french-tv-show-taratat

An amazing 13 minutes performance full of surprises !!!

Mika starts with "Grace Kelly" (of course), then sings the famous french song "Aux Champs Elysées" by Joe Dassin, then Freddie Mercury's "Killer Queen" (!!!) and even some opera !!!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Already posted, already translated...

Guys (in general), i don't wanna be rude, at all, but you really have to look for what you're posting, before you post it, to see if it's already on the forum... Otherwise, we'll be soon watching at the same things again and again !!!!

Guys (in general), i don't wanna be rude, at all, but you really have to look for what you're posting, before you post it, to see if it's already on the forum... Otherwise, we'll be soon watching at the same things again and again !!!!

why has this been posted before? cos i havnt seen it, when was it posted?

well, ok, but i doubt so since it's been aired on february 23rd (yesterday evening) on french tv channel France 2. But i might be wrong, since it's also been aired on France 4 a few days earlier.

Anyway it would be more usefull to provide the link for the translated video !!!

Plus there is absolutely no results (except mine) when searching the forum (threads or posts) showing any message with an actual POSTED VIDEO !!!

Ok, it was aired on France 4 on feb 9th... And since then, there are the links to youtube in the thread i mentioned (beautiful appearance in chat about mika), not the actual video... And the translation is actually a written translation, a transcription though, still in the same post...

What would be great, since i don't know if the video is posted in the other, is if you could post the video in that thread, so anyone can enjoy it without having to go on youtube... I don't know how to do that, that's why i don't do it myself... :bleh:

Voilà ! :wink2:

Oh ! and sorry if the "searching" didn't give any results... I didn't try myself, but this show is definitly on the other thread...

And i'm not stressed at all ! I'm just saying that it will end as everybody posting the same videos if we don't search before... And it has already been said in the News and Press section, about the meaning of the songs...

Noticing something is not being stressed !!! :thumb_yello: And i'm really sorry if i did seem rude, it truely wasn't my intention

Have to agree with Yoppappop - please search the forums on the title of the article or newpaper/internet source before posting :) Some of us work hard to get the latest news on this forum as soon as it comes out! Thanks for being so enthusiastic though! Welcome! :)

It's also a waste of valuable space that has to be PAID FOR, to duplicate 'stuff' on here.

So if you are new... please take a little while to dig around and see what is here, absorb the culture a bit. Best not to assume that because personally you are discovering new and wonderful things about Mika... and dying to share the excitement (we all identify with that thought) - the friendly folks on this board are very much 'on the ball' and news is posted virtually immediately it occurs.

The search engine on this board if pretty good. Just go into the Forums

Maybe there is a case now for some sort of Knowledge Base???? There is so much wonderful info on here it is becoming pretty much the definitive Mika Resource !!!! thanks to the vigilance of the brilliant people on here.

OH... and if you are new.... A BIG HEARTY WELCOME.

CW.

screenshot011yd2.jpg

Mika live in french tv show "Taratata" aired February 23.

Watch the full-length video here :

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ahph_mika-live-in-french-tv-show-taratat

An amazing 13 minutes performance full of surprises !!!

Mika starts with "Grace Kelly" (of course), then sings the famous french song "Aux Champs Elysées" by Joe Dassin, then Freddie Mercury's "Killer Queen" (!!!) and even some opera !!!

thanks for posting this, I had only seen brief bits of the interview before but this is so much more detailed!!!

He seems so natural and almost pure/angelic, the way he thinks/works out the melody before hitting the notes. I do hope that fame and all that goes with it will not change this approach to people and situations.