Beckar

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I ever say how much I hate coursework? Lol

NOT THE SHAKESPEAR CW!! Thats hell. Its the worst.. ever xD

Took me ages to do mine.. and I got d's two of them.. I was meant to redo them. But I dont know if I have time too XD

Because I have absolutely nothing to say to this person LOL :doh: it's an old friend from school that I haven't seen for more than 10 years who suddenly found my email addy at some page I registered on years ago :eek: I am trying to be polite, but at the same time I don't really have a lot of interest neither in sharing details from my own life nor learning about hers :boxed::o

Same here,last year I handed in my Macbeth essays about 2 months late was told to redo them because they were rubbish but I never did.This one I've got to include crtics of the play too, seriously do i really care what some guy thinks about how Shakespere was having a hard time when he wrote this no! Okay end rant...how's your german going? I didn't take it thankfully I'm useless with languages too:thumbdown:

Because I have absolutely nothing to say to this person LOL :doh: it's an old friend from school that I haven't seen for more than 10 years who suddenly found my email addy at some page I registered on years ago :eek: I am trying to be polite, but at the same time I don't really have a lot of interest neither in sharing details from my own life nor learning about hers :boxed::o

I know what you mean I get that alot. Very annoying but then you just can't tell them to leave you alone :thumbdown:

Oh well now I ended up sending her a little bla bla about being terribly busy at the moment (she suggested we should meet and catch up... in the first f-ing email :yikes:) but I would of course just loooove to catch up someday soon :doh:

Well I am terribly busy, couldn't possibly leave the forum for a whole afternoon now could I :shocked::boxed:

LOL kata, well here are some classic words to throw in there:

- how are you?

it's been sooo long.

how's life?

i'd love to get together, but you see, my gerbil just died.....

or something along the lines of that :bleh:

LOL yeah! :roftl:

just randomly burst into tears every time she mentions meeting up, and scream, "oh Twinky, why'd you have to LEAAAAVE?!"

a), she'll sympathize, or b), she'll get really freaked out. either way, she'll be off your back! :bleh: