Mika Videos :(

jsap10690

Has anyone noticed in a decline in Mika videos, meaning interviews and things like that popping up on the web? I always love watching those cuz theyre so entertaining and hes so cute! But for about a week or so I haven't been able to find may new ones...sadddd! maybe its because hes been very busy performing... haha I should give him a bit of a break

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmm..and can`t put youtube or quicktime on my ipod- there is probably a way but as said before computers don`t seem to like me!!

So having to watch old ones which are ok but would love to see some new stuff.

MiKA some new interviews please!!! Don`t mind what language as in french he sounds sooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy :wub2:

xox

haha ya I watched the french interview on Taratata like 10 times.... the only word I know is bonjour... I'm sad

p.s. my mom speaks French and kind of helped me understand some so TECHNICALLY I'm not that big of a loser

yea...i love Grace Kelly's video! and i really really hope that he can release more music videos:wub2:

watching his interview and live performance is also kinda joy(though in french interview i couldn't understand a word except "merci", i enjoy it:bleh: )

i love his live performance. i can see his passion for music =)

yes... but then again, what would they have to talk about?? it seems like a lot of his interviews only have the same info to go on, so it's a tad repetitive. i'd like to see some more interesting ones...like the channel4 int. :bleh:

then again, i'd wait a while so that interviewers could get some new info to talk abt...but if they did that, we'd have to wait for the next ALBUM, wouldn't we?!