Sivan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hola Sivan!

Thanks for ratteling my cage. I would not want to miss out on this one either. I owe you one!

Hasta Entonces!

-Mark

p.s. I am keeping my myspace site as a snapshot of February 5th.

http://www.myspace.com/artstudio54

-Marcos de Ninguna Parte

if anyone needs me, I am hiding in here:

http://www.myspace.com/artstudio54point1

-Marcos de Ninguna Lado

heyyy! welcome back!!! thanks for the letter :):punk:

as I said before, I htink he will be incredibly touched by this album, he will be overwhelmed and I wouldn't be surprized if he wouldn't shed a tear or two of joy.... it touched me just thinking of him going through the book with his family....in private.... it is so utter magical, unreal, and sivan, you are so lucky to present him with this worldwide gift of appreciation and love, but you deserve it, for all the work and organisation that has gone into this, a :punk::band: big thank you:punk: :band:

as I said before, I htink he will be incredibly touched by this album, he will be overwhelmed and I wouldn't be surprized if he wouldn't shed a tear or two of joy.... it touched me just thinking of him going through the book with his family....in private.... it is so utter magical, unreal, and sivan, you are so lucky to present him with this worldwide gift of appreciation and love, but you deserve it, for all the work and organisation that has gone into this, a :punk::band: big thank you:punk: :band:

thank u!!!

i really hope he will LOVE it or ellse ill feel kimda stupied.... =P

lol. I hope he does

thank u!!!

If he doesn't like it, tell him: "You bastard!, we made it with love and you don't appreciated it!, I won't listen to your music anymore!" :naughty:

If he doesn't like it, tell him: "You bastard!, we made it with love and you don't appreciated it!, I won't listen to your music anymore!" :naughty:

lol nooooo that wont happend :(

thank u!!!

yoy really have to trust me on this one, he will absolutely adore it, he will squeeze you to bits!!!!!!!!!

I have read so many things and heard him so often, I can pretty much tell what goes for him and what not (that's why I did my letter the way I did ) he is very sentimental and sensitivem,and this woldgift will mean the world to him, I would not be surprized if one day inan interview he will mention that once he had ben given a worldalbum....I know if I was in his shoes, I would love something like that to bits, it means so much to all of us, it will mean so much to him, :punk: :punk: :punk:

I sent it! You got it?? Is it alright!?? :shocked: Did it with such a rush!!

lol maybe its not very good quality/?

can u scan it and save it with better quality?

lol maybe its not very good quality/?

can u scan it and save it with better quality?

What's not good quality? the letter? :shocked:

Im sorry ill try to make it better...