Hii from Sweden ;D

shashaa

a girl from the south part of sweden and I am SOOO happy to have found this page :D

my good friend Wictor sent me some Mika songs a few weeks ago and I just fell in love with them all! I am always a bit sceptical with him because he likes eurovision as well, but this was excelent ;D I'm always having a bad time letting in new bands into my heart, but this went straight in to me! I love it! To say thanks to him I bought him MIKAs album when I went to London with my boyfriend the 19th of Februati! :roftl: now I'm gonna see Mika with Wictor in copenhagen :mf_lustslow:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a girl from the south part of sweden and I am SOOO happy to have found this page :D

my good friend Wictor sent me some Mika songs a few weeks ago and I just fell in love with them all! I am always a bit sceptical with him because he likes eurovision as well, but this was excelent ;D I'm always having a bad time letting in new bands into my heart, but this went straight in to me! I love it! To say thanks to him I bought him MIKAs album when I went to London with my boyfriend the 19th of Februati! :roftl: now I'm gonna see Mika with Wictor in copenhagen :mf_lustslow:

You are welcome Shasha! :thumb_yello::punk::roftl:

Kata help ???? :shocked:

Eh it might surprise you, but I do have more than one friend :roftl: Wictor is not the one going to the London gig with me if that is what you think :roftl: