The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't wanna go back to school.... tomorrow and then school!:boxed: I hate maths! And physics! And chemistry! I'm gonna fail in maths and physics:tears: I've never failed before, but now I really don't understand anything :sad:

I don't wanna go back to school.... tomorrow and then school!:boxed: I hate maths! And physics! And chemistry! I'm gonna fail in maths and physics:tears: I've never failed before, but now I really don't understand anything :sad:

Ohh no youve had a FABBY week off!! shame , maths and physics are tough ... actually in the long long term of life and work , education is important but life experience is even more so :wink2:

I use maybe 1% of my degree on a day to day basis:shocked:

I agree :shocked: we watch it everyday in the common room,it's always a laugh.Why would you want to sort out your problems on national tv anyway?!?

Its scary , its like ohh my mother is a lesbian who has been sleeping with my bf and they have a child but it may not be hers and your dad is your uncle ! :shocked::roftl:

Everything about school makes me feel low :sad: I don't wanna know what my mum will say about the fact I'll fail in those subjects. And I can listen to my classmates, saying nasty things to me and laughing. School = hell :sad:

Its scary , its like ohh my mother is a lesbian who has been sleeping with my bf and they have a child but it may not be hers and your dad is your uncle ! :shocked::roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Everything about school makes me feel low :sad: I don't wanna know what my mum will say about the fact I'll fail in those subjects. And I can listen to my classmates, saying nasty things to me and laughing. School = hell :sad:

Poor you :( I hope everything turns out good for you in the end.

I'm always pretty depressed in the winter I hate being cold but in the summer I'm happy happy and always down the beach:biggrin2: It was lovley here today actually I've been taking my brother to feed the ducks :)

Yes :D Same here. I can also surf in the summer in rash vest n boardshorts (n bikini derrr) Cause its nice n waarm <3

Im back btw XD

Its so true!

<serves drinks and snacks>

hey hun!

I can't even watch that stuff..... honestly I work with clients all day long and their lives are like that!!!!!

Poor Nicole <massive hug>

I cant tell you school I think is one of the hardest points of your life , I hated it , I was so shy like you , I didnt have a girlfriend until I was 21 ish , then I went to Uni and my life took off and became fantastic

Stick with it youngling , school sucks for so many people , it will come so good for you when its over! :thumb_yello: