The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

poor you, what you are going through, my fingers are hurting from staying crossed, but i'll keep them there until ...soon:thumb_yello:

:) thanks for keeping your fingers crossed!

Everything must go well:blink:

Hi Steph *waves* what was your good turn?

well, maybe a bad turn as it turned out, was talked into driving some friends to the pub(18 miles) which was okay but when we got there I realised that it was quite late, so I turned down a drink just to get back here....silly really, that is what this place does to me...

Erm.... let me think.... actually I'm not the only one here who knows this secret:naughty: :mf_rosetinted: Two persons know it aswell:mf_rosetinted:

so... can you tell a bit more... otherwise I'm gona ask Steph!!!!:wink2:

nicole, as marvelous muffin muncher of this thread (lol, i just looked at the first page and giggled at that), you must give us an eetsy beetsy clue!

do i know anything about this at all? :confused:

well, maybe a bad turn as it turned out, was talked into driving some friends to the pub(18 miles) which was okay but when we got there I realised that it was quite late, so I turned down a drink just to get back here....silly really, that is what this place does to me...

hey... I know what you mean.... I have to think twice about going out:naughty: even to work:roftl:

that was really nice of you to drive them....

Nop, you're not totally right.... :cool:

i think i know who one is anyway...but it is your special secret and i appreciate this that it should stay one for now....<crossed fingers !> until you want to share it with us...

nicole, as marvelous muffin muncher of this thread (lol, i just looked at the first page and giggled at that), you must give us an eetsy beetsy clue!

do i know anything about this at all? :confused:

No you don't. Only me and 2 other people.:cool:

hey... I know what you mean.... I have to think twice about going out:naughty: even to work:roftl:

that was really nice of you to drive them....

mhmmm, I raced along the country roads and they had to endure Miks'a music at full volume...:wub2:

and they say drugs are addictive...maybe mika should get a health warning...hahahah

hey, i/ve just thought of a new thread for this...yes I'll post one in a mo...

Hi to everyone!!!! hope uv all day a good Mika type day!!!?!!!:thumb_yello: xxx

Hi Tia..... my day has been quite Mikary.... listened to the cd loads and Happy Ending, Grace Kelly and Relax were on the 'any dream will do' prog!!!!

Oh, and I thought about him loads too:naughty: