Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

xP

Thats cause you have awesome hair... Mines naturally mousey n colourless.. well I thinkso. xD

i can rarely see your hair...whenever i do, it's usually hidden under your pink cap :P

but it looks nice to me! whattabout highlights?

i have a dance show tonight but i don't wanna pack my costumes...:thumbdown:

ooh so have you started packing for the TRIP yet? there must be lots of planning to do...but it sounds like great fun :thumb_yello:

No:naughty: I haven't started packing yet....the trip's in May:naughty:

i can rarely see your hair...whenever i do, it's usually hidden under your pink cap :P

but it looks nice to me! whattabout highlights?

Red cap!!! XD

Its lighter that my natural hair at the moment... I used the blondest stuff I could find.. but it didnt go the blonde I wanted...Ill find a pic of me with my natural hair okies :D

I remember a few weeks ago we were having pics taken at my school.. with friend groups and stuff.. and I dyed my hair with a seminess brown to make them less noticeable :D

Red cap!!! XD

Its lighter that my natural hair at the moment... I used the blondest stuff I could find.. but it didnt go the blonde I wanted...Ill find a pic of me with my natural hair okies :D

I remember a few weeks ago we were having pics taken at my school.. with friend groups and stuff.. and I dyed my hair with a seminess brown to make them less noticeable :D

find a pic! :)

i've never dyed before...but i do have a lot of silver hairs. cause of my dad's genes.

it's sorta cool; one day i might get enough to look like Storm from X-Men...:roftl:

ohh i see i see...hrm, your natural color looks really pretty (its not mousey at all :bleh:)

but the blonde is spunky! i like spunky :thumb_yello:

Yeah blonde is coooler :D than my natural colour XD

My hair doesnt look colourless there.. cause its shiney.. XD

I swear my hair keeps changing colours.. sometimes it looks orange and sometimes more blonde.. its weird xD

LOl yes but that's not the coincidence...

we were talking about the old posters and how the site has really changed lately, with so many new members!

and then you came on :bleh:

Ohh yeh it so many different people now , I used to read every single post , impossible now:shocked:

<drinks a fresh latte>

Hi Freddie.. you you have special eye powers now? Maybe yor eyes sucked in the lasers and now you can shoot lasers at badies!! XD

Yes how true , im converting myself into a true supehero , doesnt matter what the cost is

<lasers through ships hull to save it sinking>:blush-anim-cl:

hi everyone, i've just got in from a day out shopping. bought some new clothes and a pair of bright green leggings :D

how is everyone today?

We are good :D

I wanna go shopping... hmm... Too late now.. I have majorettes at half 6 XD

Cheese is yummy. I've just had a hot cross bun as it's Good Friday. When I was in town there was this great big Easter procession....the local churches had palm leaves and a big cross and stuff....was an interesting site