The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

sigh same here...i have to get my clothes together for tonight's show, but i can still sneak a few min on MFC! :wink2:

ok i might have to head out soon....BYEE all :)

Byeee :D it was fun chatting to you n____n

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheese is yummy. I've just had a hot cross bun as it's Good Friday. When I was in town there was this great big Easter procession....the local churches had palm leaves and a big cross and stuff....was an interesting site

Hello !

Ive had fish all day , no meat today

<sips latte>:thumb_yello:

I can teach you some Dutch if you want? :biggrin2:

Hi you all! *waves*

Hi!

No thank you, I'm having enough difficulties ..:sneaky2: I've been listening to different english accents whole day long and it's hard!:sneaky2: Soon I will never open my mouth to say something in English!

Hi!

No thank you, I'm having enough difficulties ..:sneaky2: I've been listening to different english accents whole day long and it's hard!:sneaky2: Soon I will never open my mouth to say something in English!

Hun you will never ever learn it , I struggle with cockney , scouse etc and the scottish accent is very difficult , we do not to talk "slang" when around each other , so its english ish ...:wink2:

Hun you will never ever learn it , I struggle with cockney , scouse etc and the scottish accent is very difficult , we do not to talk "slang" when around each other , so its english ish ...:wink2:

Eks ma pean siis eesti keelt rääkima ainult.:shocked:

I'll probably understand nothing you say. You all.

Hhmm.. its quite strange really. I would love to hear my accent as if it was someone else listening.. but seriously. Everyone elses accents make them talk weird and nonunderstandable. Well.. I find it hard to understand Freddie XD

Hhmm.. its quite strange really. I would love to hear my accent as if it was someone else listening.. but seriously. Everyone elses accents make them talk weird and nonunderstandable. Well.. I find it hard to understand Freddie XD

And one talks very posh for you darrrrllliiinngggggg:roftl: