Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Happy Easter everyone!

I hid chocolates out in our garden last night for my kids (without telling them)and they've gone outside this morning and found some of them (they're still hunting) . I was going to tell them that I'd hidden them, but they think that the Easter Bunny has visited us, so I'm not going to own up!:naughty:

Happy Easter everyone!

I hid chocolates out in our garden last night for my kids (without telling them)and they've gone outside this morning and found some of them (they're still hunting) . I was going to tell them that I'd hidden them, but they think that the Easter Bunny has visited us, so I'm not going to own up!:naughty:

Good morning, happy easter !

aw, that's so sweet :)

Yes, it surprised me because he didn't even exist when I was young!:naughty:

it did for me, but i found the truth quite early on...when i was 8 i asked mum why the easter bunny didn't bring creme-filled eggs, and she said He couldn't find them on the CostCo shelves...:roftl:

needless to say, my bubble was burst alright!

i wish i had kept believing for a while; it's great fun to play those egg hunts as a kid :thumb_yello:

i wish i had kept believing for a while; it's great fun to play those egg hunts as a kid :thumb_yello:

....and it's great for the parents to have a bit of a lie-in while the kids are out in the garden searching!

They've given up looking now, but there's still 2 tiny bars of fudge out there. I'm going to saying nothing because I'm not supposed to know that they're there!