Poland? Impossible...

xintra

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, I know. And there's still a bigger chance that Mika will visit Poland than Estonia:blink: Estonia is so little that most of the foreigners don't know where it is. And most of Americans don't even know there's country called Estonia:shocked:

don't worry, with his talent, i'm sure he's gonna join the greats..which means a world tour isnt far off, and if legends like michael jackson or phil collins can come to a really small obscure(yet beautiful:wink2: ) country like romania, i'm sure poland will be on mika's tour map in the not so distant future

Don't worry, I know. And there's still a bigger chance that Mika will visit Poland than Estonia:blink: Estonia is so little that most of the foreigners don't know where it is. And most of Americans don't even know there's country called Estonia:shocked:

some romanian comedians asked a bunch of people in times square what they thought about romania a few years ago, and while some knew about it because of athletes or of course, vampires, one guy asked if it was a salad.... :blink:

some romanian comedians asked a bunch of people in times square what they thought about romania a few years ago, and while some knew about it because of athletes or of course, vampires, one guy asked if it was a salad.... :blink:

:shocked: salad:blink: I know romania because of Transilvania and vampires and I remeber one of your eurovision song too...there were drums:blink:

the one with the big barrels, right? i think it came out third..there was a great fuss about it here...and it was the only time i ever watched eurovision. nice to see some fellow countrymen(and girl) do my country proud, but i think its too much a political thing rather than a talent thing to be honest

don't worry, with his talent, i'm sure he's gonna join the greats..which means a world tour isnt far off, and if legends like michael jackson or phil collins can come to a really small obscure(yet beautiful:wink2: ) country like romania, i'm sure poland will be on mika's tour map in the not so distant future

:) It's funny. Phil Collins play in Poland this year. hheheheh

I remember when there was a show where they asked people about Estonia and one black guy knew much about it, that was so sweet :)

Anyway, I know where Poland is:wink2:

And as Nicole said, there is no chance Mika will come to Estonia, I think he'd rather go to Poland since it's a lot bigger and maybe has more fans.. I'm not talking sense I know:naughty:

I think he'd rather go to Poland since it's a lot bigger and maybe has more fans.. I'm not talking sense I know:naughty:

I know where's Estonia :)

fans in Poland? yeah me and my friend Michal :P

I can't find anything about Mika in polish newspapers or internet. I found only one review of his album and the journalist didn't like it. He said that his songs are very much as scissors sisters, that he tried to sing like Freddie Mercury and that Robbie Williams has nothing to worry about. :| :thumbdown:

I disagreed :P and wrote a comment but they removed it ;/