Just Wondering....

curly

I was just thinking about which one of Mika's tracks i love the most... and i couldn't decide! I love them all. It depends what mood i'm in. If im happy i'll listen to Lollipop, Love Today or Grace Kelly ect. If im a bit sad i'll listen to Your Sympathy or Erase. I don't know why but i listen to music to suit my mood. It's great though aswell because Mika has a different range of emotions in his music so i have a different song for each different mood!

What about you guys, do you have a fav or do you listen to them according to mood?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just thinking about which one of Mika's tracks i love the most... and i couldn't decide! I love them all. It depends what mood i'm in. If im happy i'll listen to Lollipop, Love Today or Grace Kelly ect. If im a bit sad i'll listen to Your Sympathy or Erase. I don't know why but i listen to music to suit my mood. It's great though aswell because Mika has a different range of emotions in his music so i have a different song for each different mood!

What about you guys, do you have a fav or do you listen to them according to mood?

Happy mood songs: Grace Kelly, Love today, Lollipop

Sad mood songs: Any other world, Erase, Over my shoulder

Satellite is a weird song. I listen to it when I'm sad and feel like crying and also when I'm happy:blink:

Ive never heard satellite. anyone care to send me it?

erm i dna really. I enjoy listening to them all but I enjoy singing to them too. I spose atm "happy ending" is my fave song because it's the one I can sing best. Thats not an egotistical comment lol :blink: so yeah...i often repeat the song loads and sing it every time...

i also LOVE singing to lollipop, love today, relax and over my shoulder. The other ones i cant sing that well but i try! XD

but i enjoy listening to every song. it helps me distress when i lose on Final Fantasy XII (dang that game is hard!) haha...but in general i just love the album...and him ofcourse! :wub2:

Ive never heard satellite. anyone care to send me it?

erm i dna really. I enjoy listening to them all but I enjoy singing to them too. I spose atm "happy ending" is my fave song because it's the one I can sing best. Thats not an egotistical comment lol :blink: so yeah...i often repeat the song loads and sing it every time...

i also LOVE singing to lollipop, love today, relax and over my shoulder. The other ones i cant sing that well but i try! XD

but i enjoy listening to every song. it helps me distress when i lose on Final Fantasy XII (dang that game is hard!) haha...but in general i just love the album...and him ofcourse! :wub2:

You can download it from here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1481&highlight=satellite

Yeah..That's sad. If I'd go, I'd never come back.

I went to London in one of my dreams once and after I told my friend about it she told me I was too in love with Mika. Like whaaat?:roftl:

:roftl: I have to come back.:sad: But someday I'll go to England again and then I'll stay there:wub2:

Yes it is. I love french. Yesterday I found this French sentence " Tu es completement debile " And I kept telling it to my friends and they didn't understand what it meant, I mean it's so obvious what it means, isn't it?:roftl:

As I have said earlier, If i was really pressurised to say just one of the songs as a favourite, it would be Stuuuck in the middle! :mf_lustslow:

But his songs are all ace!

But you can move to London someday if you want.:wink2:

Lol i'd have to wait about 3 years until i'm 16 or 17 but i'm definately moving out of my house theres already 8 people living in here! :shocked: