Proud of Mika

Dee

I'm proud of Mika. The things I’ve seen about him tells me he loves music so passionately and is so devoted to it. My parents never backed me up with my vocals, and know i need to retrain my larynx because of an illness I had to overcome, but with Mikas voice I can close my eyes and feel like he's singing right next to me. I can here the passion in his voice and also see it in his eyes, which makes me believe that he may become one of the greatest vocalist in his time.

I've heard musicians fade away and I don't believe that Mika is one of them.

If he happens to gaze upon this message I would like to thank him for bringing the music back into my life, and giving me the feeling that he has confidence and passion in his music.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb_yello:

I'm proud of Mika. The things I’ve seen about him tells me he loves music so passionately and is so devoted to it. My parents never backed me up with my vocals, and know i need to retrain my larynx because of an illness I had to overcome, but with Mikas voice I can close my eyes and feel like he's singing right next to me. I can here the passion in his voice and also see it in his eyes, which makes me believe that he may become one of the greatest vocalist in his time.

If he happens to gaze upon this message I would like to thank him for bringing the music back into my life, and giving me the feeling that he has confidence and passion in his music.

well put, Dee, Mka being the person he is, is out to do exactly that, giving people a new love for music and rekindling the old one, making people happy .

he said: ....' Music is about hpw it makes ypu feel, about jacking it into your system,creating a world and dealing with reality....'

He is music and music is him!:thumb_yello:

Ah, Yes, Mika is such a great inspiration for me too! :thumb_yello:

Absolute agreement with your wonderful comment, dear Dee.

I'm proud of Mika, too. He changed my life.

Now, if I'm a bit sad, Or day were bad, or everything is grey or dirty, I have only to listen Mika's voice, and my heart smiles.

Then I look myself in the mirror, and find new power and new colours.

And I'm ready to catch the life, with all myself. :)

Oh yeah i totally agree with everything in this thread.

Mika is a real inspiration to us all and he sure does stop me from getting depressed because you just cant help but smile when you here his music :thumb_yello:

I've been going through a hard time myself recently, but whenever I get really low I just put on LICM and it pulls me right up again. Never underestimate the power of music, it is an amazing thing.

I agree absolutely. As sappy as it sounds, I was going through a really tough time and every day was horrible, I started dreading school and other things, but then once I heard Mika everything literally turned around for the better. I've been songwriting and playing piano, not to mention smiling, so much more and he inspires me to be what I've always wanted to be. You took the words right out of my mouth! :thumb_yello: