Shepards bush empire show

Lana86

I was considering going to lond from may 8th to the 15 th cuz i work next to a travel center and currently tickets for that time are dirt cheap.. I have a friend over there I'd like to visit so I was definitely considering going. Last night after the amazing mika show I was like man I'd love to see him again.. so i go to the myspace.. and sure enough theres a show during the time in which i'd be in london (if i end up going) ... now where would one go get tickets for shepards bush empire.. as I am definitely quite lost when it comes to ticket purchases outside of north america!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it may be hard to get tickets because i know most of the shows are sold out but if you are persistent you may be able to get some .....theres bound to be someone in here that knows some contacts or what not

I hope so!.. its just that I checked and the tickets aren't being sold through the venue, or ticket master... and the last time i went to the UK i was 9 yrs old so that was 12 yrs ago.. I definitely have no idea how to go about getting tickets for somethin overseas!

no you are right usually it's the same as anywhere else and you go through ticketmaster or the venue or whatever, but of course now they're not being sold through those channels anymore because the show is totally sold out!!! alas... so it's touts or friends really!!

yeah Shepherds Bush sold out pretty much immediately, HOWEVER if you check sites like http://www.scarletmist.com or http://www.gumtree.com you might find some, or someone with a spare perhaps, and they've released more tickets for his Glasgow date so I don't know if they might for Shepherds Bush, it's unlikely but... persistence...

Oh no!!! :no: My heart is broken! When it said "Anavailable", I thought - anavailable YET! :-(((((( What am I going to do?!?!?!?!?!:shocked:

i was lookn 4 tickets 4 agesssss all sold out :l and the 1z tha wernt wer rocket high expensive which i cant afford :l

but then :)

i chekd out sum site called london ticket market or sumthn lyk tha

and i got front standn tickets 4 25 pounds! :D

chek it out i thnk they still sell em

im so excited its the monday afta my Sats so its gna be a nice treat n i havnt been 2 a concert b4 *emabarrsd*