Mika in middle school

electasy

My niece told me today that Mika was playing at her school. She asked me "Who's that guy that you like?" "Mika" "Yeah, and what's that song?" So I sang a bit of Grace Kelly for her. She said he had been on their Channel 1 TV station. It is an educational tv channel that the whole school usually watches during their home room. She said it was just a clip of Grace Kelly at the end of one of the segments. I was so happy, I was jumping up and down in the hallway.:roll1:(I felt a bit like that part in That Thing You Do when they hear their song on the radio for the first time. I still feel that everytime I hear him somewhere new!) It is so great that Mika is getting all this exposure!:thumb_yello::punk:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On wednesdays i have P.E, and for 5 weeks we got to go to the 816 gym...they always have the music channels on when you work out and because at the time grace kelly was highly popular it was always on todays most selected channel so we got to watch the vid every tuesday while we were working out, it was so kl

On wednesdays i have P.E, and for 5 weeks we got to go to the 816 gym...they always have the music channels on when you work out and because at the time grace kelly was highly popular it was always on todays most selected channel so we got to watch the vid every tuesday while we were working out, it was so kl

That's great! We never watch video's when we work out, but it must be great. I always get so much energy of that song!