Italian class for MIKA!

robertina

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

which one?

è un problema se ti parlo in italiano?cmq se vai sul sito di mika italiano c'è il suo forum cn i fan italiani...e io nn riesco ad entrarci e credo ke alcuni di voi di qst fan club ne facciano parte...ma nn so...

Ciao, qui noi parliamo solo in inglese perchè è un sito internazionale, ma faccio un'eccezione!

è il sito della universal? http://www.mikamusic.it?

anch'io nn sono mai riuscita a registrami nel forum, me lo ha fatto mirtilla, e ora entro. quel sito ha dei problemi, credo, di tipo tecnico, io non riesco a visualizzarlo bene anche cambiando pc.

se resti qui, ricorda di usare l'inglese!

caio!

eri al concerto?

ok,i speak in english(a very bad english!)...it's that site...i wasn't at the concert although i live near milan, in varese(1hour by train)...and i'll not in florence at july,because i'll be in france...so i can't see mika...it's a tragedy:crybaby:

Oh yess! *__* Now I teach something too..

. Voglio andare al mare a Viareggio (in Toscana)

. I want to go to the sea in Viareggio (in Tuscany)

(In summer! *_*)

. Accompagnami sulla torre di Pisa!

. Take me in the Pisas's Tower!

(ans. by Suiren/Ayu/me XD: Sureee, let's go! *_*)

. Posso uscire con te stasera?

. Can I have a date with you tonight?

(ans. by Suiren/Ayu/me XD: Ok XQ_)

. Cantiamo una canzone insieme?

. Do you want to sing a song with me?

(*Suiren/Ayu/me jump and touch the sky XD*)

And if you came to Tuscany (the best place in Italy!!!) came near Viareggio! *_* We have the sea, the mountains and a lot of things! XD

(Suiren/Ayu/me is a spammer XD)

i found an interview of 2th april at "radio1"...maybe you had just listened...however it's interesting!!http://www.radio.rai.it/podcast/F0011913.mp3

P.s.THERE'S THE PART IN ENGLISH SO ANYONE CAN LISTEN IT!!

KISSES!!:wink2: :wink2:

• 3 weeks later...

WOW...i watched the concert in milan of 12th april on "all music":amazing...it was funny when he tried to make a pizza:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

why he didn't sing happy handing and over my shoulder?it was too short...

WOW...i watched the concert in milan of 12th april on "all music":amazing...it was funny when he tried to make a pizza:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

why he didn't sing happy handing and over my shoulder?it was too short...

he's never sung happy ending in his gigs, i suppose because of the gospel chorus... Over my shoulder he actually sang in milano, but the network didn't show it. well, i did imagine they would have cut it out...:thumbdown:

he's never sung happy ending in his gigs, i suppose because of the gospel chorus... Over my shoulder he actually sang in milano, but the network didn't show it. well, i did imagine they would have cut it out...:thumbdown:

oh...ok!!!how it was?!it lasted 2hours?

AMAZING!!!!! i did wish that night never ended...

2 hours??? wish so! no, it lasted something like 50mins...

Ciao sorelline! Troppo tardi per il concerto in Tv...ma mai troppo tardi per dirvi quanto vi adoro! Baci!

Ciao sorelline! Troppo tardi per il concerto in Tv...ma mai troppo tardi per dirvi quanto vi adoro! Baci!

ciao!!!did you see Diego and Gael in my thread?please see tthem,cause they're spectacular!!baci!

Italian fans, I think we have to teach some Italian words to Mika!

In XL magazine interview he said not to know Italian, just a few words...:thumbdown:

We can help him, don't you think? What would you like him to say in Italian in MIlan??? So MIKA, read and repeat::naughty:

lesson nr.1

Italian: le fan italiane sono le migliori!

English: Italian fans are the best in the world!

lesson nr. 2

Italian: tornerò presto per un altro concerto!

English: I'll be back to you soon with another concert!

lesson nr. 3

Italian: vi amo tutte!

English: I love you all!

Now it's your turn.....

(waiting for the concerct drives me crazy a bit :boxed: )

mika, here are some pronunciation hints:

ch = sounds like 'K'

gl= sounds like Spanish 'll' in paella (do you know that? I love paella!)

u = always sounds as 'oo'

and polo is said polo..not poyo like it is in spannish, it boitheres me when my freinds will sai poyo at an italian resturant

sorry my spelling sucks not only in english and italian, plus i havnt used that word in any of my essays since like freshman year lol

Oh no, dont worry!!!

I was only explaining the way we pronounce it...if I would remember the spelling of every stranger dish I have eaten I would be a genius...but I'm not sincerely :wink2:

You did well! And I like people who tries to speak a bit of italian :)

haha yeah ive taken the class for oh..4 years, next year will be my 5th and i still dont understand alot of it, like the subjunctive tense...oh boy, i kinda wish i wasnt learning everything gramatically perfect because i mean c'mon not many people speak perfect anywhere