Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG i know i am so jealous of Perez. luckky him, i would do anything to see mika in person even, and hes off taking a million pictures with him.....

............BUT i will be SEEING mika live in concert And taking PICS with him on JUNE 8TH at the LA GIG!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!! i cannot believe there are 25 DAAYS left!!!!!!!!! OMGGG!!!!!!! *faint*

& 25 days will go by SUPER fast!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333

Yay! i can't wait to see the pictures you guys are going to take..i'm probably just as excited as you all for the gig(s) and i'm not even going! crazy how that is. :wink2: oh, and also take videos! i live for videos.

Yay! i can't wait to see the pictures you guys are going to take..i'm probably just as excited as you all for the gig(s) and i'm not even going! crazy how that is. :wink2: oh, and also take videos! i live for videos.

o yes im gonna try and videotape the whole concert!!!!! (if the security peeps dont catch me) dont worry i wont dissapoint you ill have AMAZING pics and vids for you guys (i hope lol)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333

Yeah I'll try to take as many pictures and videos as possible too. Though, I'm not sure how easy it will be since the place is so small, it might be easy to see that I'm taking pictures.