Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok.. i probably watched this video like a gazillion times just so see the beginning because the look on his face is just.. indescribable.

hahaha

with a thread title like mikagasmic, ya'll have got to watch this. watch for his expression about 5 seconds in.

Absolutely AMAZING expression. Wow I pretty much watched that like 20 times in a row. Migasmic to the extreme!:wub2:

Hey summer, did you get any pics or video of him talking about the cheescake? Another great moment though I do believe nothing will beat him giving himself a mikagasm talking about the brookstones. I am sad for him that its closed, but its probably for the best. I think the lot of us would camp out outside of the brookstones just waiting for him to give his chair another go :naughty:

Hehe I love that video! His expression is scrumptious indeed ^_^ I must say, I also love watching his whole body when he performs at the keyboard. In particular look at his feet at about 2:20. He can't sit still and I love how is left foot just has a mind of its own. :wub2: Gosh, he's so bosoming scrumptious beyond words.

Absolutely AMAZING expression. Wow I pretty much watched that like 20 times in a row. Migasmic to the extreme!:wub2:

HAHAHA.

yeah, when i first saw it, i was like nooooo this is too good to be true!!

so naturally, i had to watch it quite a few more times, just to... verify, ya know?? ;)

haha

Shontih-haha! the foot thing is really funny! it kinda looks like his whole body is spazzing out for a minute there.. lol!

yeahhh.. i love the way he looks when he plays the piano too, i've always had a thing for guys who played the piano.. ahhh...lots of girls like guitar players, but i'd take a keyboard player anyday.. :)

hahaha as do I. I too am a sucker for talent of any sort, in particular music, and I am very fond of piano and keyboard players. Theres a certain sort of genius required to truly play the piano well, I think. Theres just something about it and nothing beats Mica when hes rockin out full force on the piano bench! XD

ok.. i probably watched this video like a gazillion times just so see the beginning because the look on his face is just.. indescribable.

hahaha

with a thread title like mikagasmic, ya'll have got to watch this. watch for his expression about 5 seconds in.

Phwoar. Once again, phwoar with a dash of wowza. I kept pausing and rewatching it and pausing again. :wub2:

hahaha as do I. I too am a sucker for talent of any sort, in particular music, and I am very fond of piano and keyboard players. Theres a certain sort of genius rewuired to truly play the piano well, I think. Theres just something about it and nothing beats Mica when hes rockin out full force on the piano bench! XD

lol mee too! genius, that's the word.

i want to learn how to play soooo bad....

lol@ my rainbow radio. nice adjectives there :D

exactlyyyyy what i did... Play. Watch intently. Start video over. Speechlessness. Repeat.

:P

I would love to play but I have tiny hands! Really, I'm already short and then fairly small-boneded and so I have quite small hands. My intrumental abilites are rather limited DX

My hands are kinda small too which sucked cause I used to play the clarinet. You have to reach a buncha keys and I uhhh couldn't.

gracekelly1.jpg

*sigh* look at those ARMS!

My hands are kinda small too which sucked cause I used to play the clarinet. You have to reach a buncha keys and I uhhh couldn't.

gracekelly1.jpg

*sigh* look at those ARMS!

Yeah, I have that problem with the guitar, with the flute and a few other instruments. I don't even want to think of myself struggling at the piano XP

oooh, i have a good arm pic somewhere :wink2: Ooooh, looky! :mf_lustslow::wub2: And there are more, let me find them! XD

post-1717-142983652822_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I have that problem with the guitar, with the flute and a few other instruments. I don't even want to think of myself struggling at the piano XP

oooh, i have a good arm pic somewhere :wink2: Ooooh, looky! :mf_lustslow::wub2: And there are more, let me find them! XD

Oh baby! He's dayum hot. Do you think he works out a lot? Cause I think thats more muscle we can see then from him just being really skinny.

Mikasign.jpg

Ahh his arm is so sexy hurr

Oh baby! He's dayum hot. Do you think he works out a lot? Cause I think thats more muscle we can see then from him just being really skinny.

Mikasign.jpg

he does seem like he works out!

i was afraid since he was so skinny he'd be kinda frail, but he looks fairly muscular!

i think this is a question the next interviewer needs to ask ;)

he does seem like he works out!

i was afraid since he was so skinny he'd be kinda frail, but he looks fairly muscular!

i think this is a question the next interviewer needs to ask ;)

Yeah! And then I wanna know why he's so damn PERFECT looking! Look at his face in that picture. It's physically impossible not to get happy from seeing it. I <3 Mika's scrunchy face.

mikascrunchy.jpg

Mikasign.jpg

Jeez, who knew Mika was so buff! :roftl: