Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

haha! I can get that way too. It's not normal, really. LOL.

i'll tell you who i miss from HP though.. oliver wood... they need to bring him back!!! hahaha

Oh man. He was SOO cute! Scottish, right? Ya know Martin, Mika's gutairist, is Scottish =] I chatted with him. djfhsdkjfsdh :wub2:

Martin.jpg

I'm REALLY sorry but once I get started on Mika stories it's really hard to stop.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha! I can get that way too. It's not normal, really. LOL.

i'll tell you who i miss from HP though.. oliver wood... they need to bring him back!!! hahaha

Yeah! The movies weren't the same without him, Sean Biggerstaff :mf_lustslow:

Oh man. He was SOO cute! Scottish, right? Ya know Martin, Mika's gutairist, is Scottish =] I chatted with him. djfhsdkjfsdh :wub2:

Martin.jpg

I'm REALLY sorry but once I get started on Mika stories it's really hard to stop.

It's all right, it IS a Mika forum! We all completely understand here. Now if I was anywhere else and brought up Mika, everyone would be like Oh great, there she goes again...

It's all right, it IS a Mika forum! We all completely understand here. Now if I was anywhere else and brought up Mika, everyone would be like Oh great, there she goes again...

*Sigh* They don't understand his absolute amazingness. I turned a lot of my friends into Mika fans. (I was the one who found out about him! eee!) but not all of them are on the forums so they think its weird that I start off lotsa stories with "Omg, my friends on the Mika foums..."

OH MY GOSH. Scottish guys..mmm.. i have such a thing for british guys, in general. Sean biggerstaff is hottness, the accent is def a major factor too

oh and hahaha, yeah i know, all my friends like rolls their eyes and are like "here she goes again" when i bring up Mika, but i''ve managed to convert quite a few people, or at least get them to know who he is, so i guess its worth it :D

Oh I know, sometimes I try to sneak on at school and my friend always yell really loudly "Get off the Mika website!" and then I get into trouble! My computer teacher told me I have an unhealthy obsession, and he turned off the internet one day because I kept getting on here! I got him to turn it back on though because I'm just that persuasive.

Oh I know, sometimes I try to sneak on at school and my friend always yell really loudly "Get off the Mika website!" and then I get into trouble! My computer teacher told me I have an unhealthy obsession, and he turned off the internet one day because I kept getting on here! I got him to turn it back on though because I'm just that persuasive.

LOL!!!

that is freakin hilarious...

oh man i would be not happy with my friends though LOL

Oh, Sean Biggerstff with his lean loveliness and that accent! fshfshusfbnv :mf_lustslow:

Hehehe I am so proud! I've got all of my friends singing Mika songs, even if they refuse to admit they like him! XD I am sooo glad none of them are on the forum though because they would never ever look at me the same again haha And I can be pretty weird in person but I think they would all fear me if they saw how much I come to the forums and how I can on occasion act here lol

Thats TERRIBLE! Why don't they understand? The Mika forums are the best way to release Mika tension (from loving him so much) get Mika updates and learn that there are other Mika freaks out there like you.

And girl anachronism, spreading Mika love is the most important job in the world.

Mind you, they are all pretty wary now considering I always find a way to bring Mika into the conversation. And I always tell them songs they should listen to, aske them which songs they like, help them out with lyrics, sing along when they get his song stuck in their head. Its a blast. They might all despise me now though haha

I guess that's a good you know you're obsessed when...

You know you know you're obsessed with Mika when you get the school's internet shut off just to keep you off the forum.

Oh I have definitely converted people into liking Mika! Before they were like turn that crap off and now they're like turn it up! I even had an English project where I made a powerpoint and of course, I fit Mika in there somewhere and my English teacher goes I LOVE HIM and at the end of class she played his CD. Yeah, she's a cool teacher.

Thats TERRIBLE! Why don't they understand? The Mika forums are the best way to release Mika tension (from loving him so much) get Mika updates and learn that there are other Mika freaks out there like you.

And girl anachronism, spreading Mika love is the most important job in the world.

Yeah, I tend to look at my self as a bit of a messiah.. bringing word of the Mika to the poor and huddled massess

:P

:roftl:

Mind you, they are all pretty wary now considering I always find a way to bring Mika into the conversation. And I always tell them songs they should listen to, aske them which songs they like, help them out with lyrics, sing along when they get his song stuck in their head. Its a blast. They might all despise me now though haha

Yeah but Mika will love you. Thats priority #1!! I skipped outta school 2 weeks ago to see him in the city <3 I was like "Hmmm... Mika.. or School? MIKA!!!"

Am I the last one on tonight?

Man, after having read through most of this thread and viewing the pics I realize: -

WE'RE ALL MAD - REALLY REALLY MIKA MAD :shocked: :shocked:

I hope this is a good thing....

Maybe we all need a 12 step program.......

I'm so glad there are lots of us 'cause we can sure use the support!