mika says hello to italian fans

valv

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a "bosoming" on that youtube page.... wonder who that was?... :roftl::punk:

Wish he could take me to Italy with him! That's always been a dream of mine. ...the going to Italy part, I mean... :naughty:

Thanks for the link valv. :thumb_yello:

Aussie :insane:

:o:O go to Italy. It is BEAUTIFUL. Since i am quater italian, i have italian relatives, and of them was getting married. I was taking place is Padova and the day i arrived it was 40 degrees Celsius. On the day of the wedding it was 44. You don't weather like that in England! But even at that heat, it's bearable. When England is at 30+ it's unbearable. For some reason different countries have different types of heat.

But yeah.

GO NOW!!!!

I really wish I could!!! It looks like such a beautiful country. There are a few main places I want to go... but I would love to spend a relaxing time there, immersing myself in the culture. One day I will get there. (sigh)

Aussie :insane:

p.s. 44 degrees on a wedding day? Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!

padova!i study there!:punk: cazgirl you've been in one of the hottest places in italy! girls u have to come to visit italy, it's awesome!i could be your guide!

mika is so lovely in this interview!:mf_lustslow::wub2:

it's one of the hottest places in ITALY? Great, NOW I'm told!!! XDDD And it was in July so...major hot!

And obviously, all the Italians are Catholics so it was a FULL Catholic service. It was 2 hours long, listening to a Priest I couldn't understand and I had new shoes on so my feet ACHED. It was so hot I had sweat down my legs. Sexy eh? At the food/party bit afterwards I had to take my shoes off...so I walked round the building with my cousin, the two of us bare foot! XD

we're not all catholic...i'm not!actually not a lot of people go to church so maybe that's why priests take so long! anyway i'm sorry for your feet!i know what u mean :wink2:

and for what concern boys, that's true!but mika is a lot better than all of them!:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

we're not all catholic...i'm not!actually not a lot of people go to church so maybe that's why priests take so long! anyway i'm sorry for your feet!i know what u mean :wink2:

and for what concern boys, that's true!but mika is a lot better than all of them!:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

well, I'm Church Of England, but I don't go to church either. That just happens to be my religion (chosen by a flip of a coin LMAO) I just happen to fall under that category. I didn't mean everyone in Italy was religious lol