Another Mika Question

kjoshi

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really sure....but I know on his website you can join recieve newsletters and updates.....maybe that's it?

Well from what I've found out with interviews and such.. it was kinda his way of getting people involved with the cartoon story part of his album. Uhhmm.. on his site you can read his blog (which is about half a year old now) and read little stories about the characters. It makes you feel all exclusive =] Cool stuff!

Well from what I've found out with interviews and such.. it was kinda his way of getting people involved with the cartoon story part of his album. Uhhmm.. on his site you can read his blog (which is about half a year old now) and read little stories about the characters. It makes you feel all exclusive =] Cool stuff!

Oh yeah...I forgot about the blog....:thumb_yello:

I read your sig....I am jealous!:naughty::cool:

Its not to terribly interesting, acutally the fan club is a much better sight for mika gossip and all of that you just get access to a few more pictures and you can download his short animations. Athough I was there today and it said something about a new version of Love Today that is supposed to be coming out next monday so that could quite possibly be up on the downloads section. Time will tell

Its not to terribly interesting, acutally the fan club is a much better sight for mika gossip and all of that you just get access to a few more pictures and you can download his short animations. Athough I was there today and it said something about a new version of Love Today that is supposed to be coming out next monday so that could quite possibly be up on the downloads section. Time will tell

Ooooh :mf_lustslow: Sounds quite snazztacular! I can't wait!