• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of course it's not that bad...it's good:thumb_yello: I don't even have one. But I may soon. And I'm still on that site for that art store...

I guess it's not so bad :fisch:

Well looking at your symptoms I'm guessing you're going to have loads :naughty: Have you found the smaller ones?

I guess it's not so bad :fisch:

Well looking at your symptoms I'm guessing you're going to have loads :naughty: Have you found the smaller ones?

The smaller ones? Well I saw ones that were in a set that were *let me check* 22mL. I know that's not the size you said but those are the smallest ones I've seen so far.

Ah that sucks.. can't you like sneak it behind her back? :fisch:

Ok... this is the only thing I have atm. I made this for Caz's bday (today woop woop)

before: P1010328.jpg

after: scan014.jpg

OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

Danika!! that's so amazing!! I love the before and the after!!! :punk:

OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

Danika!! that's so amazing!! I love the before and the after!!! :punk:

Aw, thank you very much :wub2::wub2:

Danika, I found them. They are 2oz (which according to Google is around 59.1mL...so that's the size, right?) and some of them (not all) are $5.79

Edit:

I think these are them, no?

https://www.currys.com/catalogpc.htm?Category=A011B000425&NBReset=38

Yup those are the ones! So they're the same price as the bigger ones? :blink:

Yup those are the ones! So they're the same price as the bigger ones? :blink:

Ummm...ummm *checks* For those types the 2 oz ones they range from $5.79 to $13.99.

But there are other types of Liquitex paints (Liquitex Basics Colors 118ml, Liquitex Basics Colors 250ml, Liquitex Basics Matt Colors, Liquitex Heavy Body Artist Color, Liquitex Soft Body Artist Color (yours) and Liquitex Super Heavy Body Acrylic) that vary in price.

Ummm...ummm *checks* For those types the 2 oz ones they range from $5.79 to $13.99.

But there are other types of Liquitex paints (Liquitex Basics Colors 118ml, Liquitex Basics Colors 250ml, Liquitex Basics Matt Colors, Liquitex Heavy Body Artist Color, Liquitex Soft Body Artist Color (yours) and Liquitex Super Heavy Body Acrylic) that vary in price.

Jees that is so confusing :naughty: You're going to an actual shop to buy them right? Might be easier to choose from then :naughty:

They're so awesome! :mf_lustslow: I think you should get bored more often :naughty:

I'm not that bad.. but give it time and I'll probably end up having that many paints :naughty:

Heheh thanks , I have like thousands of this pictures most of them mysteriously dissapear other i have them in a binder that titles "David Doodles Portfolio"

Jees that is so confusing :naughty: You're going to an actual shop to buy them right? Might be easier to choose from then :naughty:

How to make it easier? Hmm...I think they are different types because of the consistency or something.

Yeah, I'm gonna visit the store and I hope it's gonna be easier (there's going to be employess there:roftl:)

Heheh thanks , I have like thousands of this pictures most of them mysteriously dissapear other i have them in a binder that titles "David Doodles Portfolio"

Mysteriously disappear eh? Someone must be stealing them :naughty:

How to make it easier? Hmm...I think they are different types because of the consistency or something.

Yeah, I'm gonna visit the store and I hope it's gonna be easier (there's going to be employess there:roftl:)

Probably. It makes it more confusing if you don't actually know what is the right sort of paint that you need to use.

That should hopefully help :naughty:

Probably. It makes it more confusing if you don't actually know what is the right sort of paint that you need to use.

I've never been to an art store, so right now I'm clueless as to what paint I need or even want for that matter. I guess I'll look around:roftl:

Mika uses the same ones as you, no? Because it gives the same effect, look...whatever the word is.:roftl:

Mysteriously disappear eh? Someone must be stealing them :naughty:

lol, see Im a very forgetful person , like I lost my head if I didnt have it stiched to my head soooo I been doing works like that ever since the 4th grade !

I've never been to an art store, so right now I'm clueless as to what paint I need or even want for that matter. I guess I'll look around

Mika uses the same ones as you, no? Because it gives the same effect, look...whatever the word is.:roftl:

Really? I've found myself to make a home out of them now :roftl: They're so pretty :naughty:

Yeah, well DaWack does :naughty: Or so it looks like in this pic.

dawackbm8.jpg

Do you mean look cos of all the colours? Or effects like.. um.. I guess I know what you mean :naughty:

lol, see Im a very forgetful person , like I lost my head if I didnt have it stiched to my head soooo I been doing works like that ever since the 4th grade !

ha ha aw. Wel you have a great talent there! :thumb_yello:

Really? I've found myself to make a home out of them now :roftl: They're so pretty :naughty:

Yeah, well DaWack does :naughty: Or so it looks like in this pic.

dawackbm8.jpg

Do you mean look cos of all the colours? Or effects like.. um.. I guess I know what you mean :naughty:

Wow...I think she has the biggest size of those paint they have:naughty:

I meant same look as in same colours and effects I guess. Errm, I don't know...there are different paints from that brand so your art and DaWack's having the same finish (if that's even the proper word) must mean that they are the same paint. Which it looks like as the tubes have the same packaging.

Wow...I think she has the biggest size of those paint they have:naughty:

I meant same look as in same colours and effects I guess. Errm, I don't know...there are different paints from that brand so your art and DaWack's having the same finish (if that's even the proper word) must mean that they are the same paint. Which it looks like as the tubes have the same packaging.

You think so? They don't look so big, but I have a crap eye for working out sizes and stuff :naughty:

Ok, I get you :bleh: They do look pretty similar to me as well, I noticed there are similar colours too. And yup some of the brands are different. Like the Galeria one, but I don't really like it so much.

You think so? They don't look so big, but I have a crap eye for working out sizes and stuff :naughty:

Ok, I get you :bleh: They do look pretty similar to me as well, I noticed there are similar colours too. And yup some of the brands are different. Like the Galeria one, but I don't really like it so much.

I mean they aren't gigantic ('cause that would be just weird if the tubes were so big) but then again, I haven't seen any of them (the paints from that brand that is) in real life (big or small) so I guess I can't really say. You, actually having some of the paint would make a more accurate guess (or not, depending on what you said hehe)

Why don't you like the Galeria one that much? Did you tell me? Sorry if I forgot:bleh:

I mean they aren't gigantic ('cause that would be just weird if the tubes were so big) but then again, I haven't seen any of them (the paints from that brand that is) in real life (big or small) so I guess I can't really say. You, actually having some of the paint would make a more accurate guess (or not, depending on what you said hehe)

Why don't you like the Galeria one that much? Did you tell me? Sorry if I forgot:bleh:

Oh right :naughty: Well.. I'm guessing it's the same size. But I guess it also depends where they got theirs from. Cos where I got mine they only have one size... that looks like that.

I don't think I did say, if I did I forgot as well :naughty: I don't know why I don't like them.. they're ok, but, I find Liquitex has a wider range of colours to choose from, and the are much better. I don't know, there's just something really nice about the liquitex paints that has got me hooked :hypo::naughty:

Oh right :naughty: Well.. I'm guessing it's the same size. But I guess it also depends where they got theirs from. Cos where I got mine they only have one size... that looks like that.

I don't think I did say, if I did I forgot as well :naughty: I don't know why I don't like them.. they're ok, but, I find Liquitex has a wider range of colours to choose from, and the are much better. I don't know, there's just something really nice about the liquitex paints that has got me hooked :hypo::naughty:

Then I think it's the same size as yours for sure. Looked on the site and they only appear to sell 2oz tubes of it. So yeah, my guess was off...yet again:sad:

Oh I see. Yeah, that's totally cool. I really want to go to the art supply store now...and it's strange because I've never stepped foot inside one before.

Also, are those paints good for any size art? Like, can you blend them out well to cover a bigger area? (if that makes sense) Or is it just good for small jobs? (like 4 inches or whatever)

Then I think it's the same size as yours for sure. Looked on the site and they only appear to sell 2oz tubes of it. So yeah, my guess was off...yet again:sad:

Oh I see. Yeah, that's totally cool. I really want to go to the art supply store now...and it's strange because I've never stepped foot inside one before.

Also, are those paints good for any size art? Like, can you blend them out well to cover a bigger area? (if that makes sense) Or is it just good for small jobs? (like 4 inches or whatever)

Aw :naughty:

You will love it! You may never want to leave! :naughty: Depending how much of an art fanatic you are :naughty:

How do you mean? For like doing big drawings? Erm, I think it should be ok, depends what you mean by big.

Aw :naughty:

You will love it! You may never want to leave! :naughty: Depending how much of an art fanatic you are :naughty:

How do you mean? For like doing big drawings? Erm, I think it should be ok, depends what you mean by big.

I'm preparing myself for a future addiction...:roftl:

Big as in, could I detail my car in it? Just kidding, I don't have a car. Big as in...imagine 4 peices of computer paper in one square.

I'm preparing myself for a future addiction...:roftl:

Big as in, could I detail my car in it? Just kidding, I don't have a car. Big as in...imagine 4 peices of computer paper in one square.

It'll be pretty fun and colourful! :punk:

Ha ha, I was like :shocked::roftl: As in colouring it in one whole colour? I think not, but maybe it can fill just over 2 pages? I'm not sure, I've never tried :naughty:

Ok, I'm off now, will be back next week! Byee x x